Jordan Peterson breaks down into tears when someone called his White male fans "Incel"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What does that tell you?

This guy is always crying in public over something :gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do you think he cried?

Well, that is a complicated question yet not complicated. Jordan cries a lot. I think he needs a therapist himself. He has let his brain take over. U don't do that. Sometimes let your freak take over. Balance it.

It sounds like this time he is crying because someone has said he has fans still loyal to him. After a very hard life trials- him getting very sick, his daughter having an autoimmune sickness, his wife having a cancer- the media going after him- especially the feminist. The man needs a break. And i pray that he relax and just chill.

Wait is this advice to myself & me?

dead wink martindale GIF

King777

Majerteenian
I like jordan Peterson massage but for god sake why this nigga cry all the time like maybe the anti depressant medication make him too emotional

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He is one mentally unstable man. How people look to him for guidance when his own life is a mess is beyond me.

I would rather take psychological advice from Kanye West, at least he isn’t on Benzos 24/7 and eats a healthy diet.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is one mentally unstable man. How people look to him for guidance when his own life is a mess is beyond me.

I would rather take psychological advice from Kanye West, at least he isn’t on Benzos 24/7 and eats a healthy diet.

Kanye has bi polar huuno