Johnny depp really got bullied by amber heard

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Holy shit. I never knew he actually got beat up by his woman multiple times. I would have never stuck around that crazy bish. That's a big L for his age. Domestic violence is rarely taken seriously when the man is the abused. They both seem childish, but this lady is purely narcissistic and insane.

:gucciwhat::mjkkk:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's because he didn't/couldn't fight back. A lot of the times in domestic violence against men it's not that the woman overpowered him, but he just wouldn't fight back. It's incredibly humiliating I'd imagine too.

You can't come out and tell people your wife beats the crap out of you. You're just forced to take it. People will laugh at you or won't even believe you. I remember I knew this guy who was tall and skinny, 6'1 and like 130-140 lbs who got beat up by his much shorter girlfriend who weighed like 30 lbs more than him. He could have easily beat her up but he didn't want to fight back.

What's even worse for poor Johnny is that it's his wife, if he so much as hits her he will lose out. Civil court cases are always advantageous to the wife, rarely can the man win.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Holy shit. I never knew he actually got beat up by his woman multiple times. I would have never stuck around that crazy bish. That's a big L for his age. Domestic violence is rarely taken seriously when the man is the abused. They both seem childish, but this lady is purely narcissistic and insane.

:gucciwhat::mjkkk:

Thats why women like to date tall men. Short men, or small framed men, we r tempted to smack them around, its a deep instinct.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's because he didn't/couldn't fight back. A lot of the times in domestic violence against men it's not that the woman overpowered him, but he just wouldn't fight back. It's incredibly humiliating I'd imagine too.

You can't come out and tell people your wife beats the crap out of you. You're just forced to take it. People will laugh at you or won't even believe you. I remember I knew this guy who was tall and skinny, 6'1 and like 130-140 lbs who got beat up by his much shorter girlfriend who weighed like 30 lbs more than him. He could have easily beat her up but he didn't want to fight back.

What's even worse for poor Johnny is that it's his wife, if he so much as hits her he will lose out. Civil court cases are always advantageous to the wife, rarely can the man win.
He never should have put himself in this position in the first place. He's a beta cuck. In his video his mentions how he married her because he thought the abuse will be less frequent. That does not make any sense to me. If you see a hint of madness, that's a sign to run from the relationship and break things off straight away.

Instead he empowered her to abuse him and did nothing about it.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Thats why women like to date tall men. Short men, or small framed men, we r tempted to smack them around, its a deep instinct.

1594164337013.gif

we? My bruddah how short are we talking about here?

Trending

Latest posts