Jobs in Somalia for Kenyan workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok point taken but It's still wrong to refuse Kenyan immigrants and workers starting businesses and working in Somalia. Regulate them and check their papers, visas and ID but don't refuse Kenyans in Somalia. They'll be angry and kick out Somalis in Kenya or worse start fighting with them and looting their businesses

The only one to blame is Somalia's pathetic and irrelevant government. If it had institutions take care of the complex employment situation we wouldn't have had this conversation. Fix the root of the problem and everything falls into place.

Without a government all we can do is cry about it online :manny:

They already killed and looted the Kenyan Somalis not the refugees (they placed the refugees in concentration camps) about the rich businessmen they also get their share of harassment and extortion. The Kenyan government does not allow them to transfer their money even.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ok point taken but It's still wrong to refuse Kenyan immigrants and workers starting businesses and working in Somalia. Regulate them and check their papers, visas and ID but don't refuse Kenyans in Somalia. They'll be angry and kick out Somalis in Kenya or worse start fighting with them and looting their businesses

The only one to blame is Somalia's pathetic and irrelevant government. If it had institutions take care of the complex employment situation we wouldn't have had this conversation. Fix the root of the problem and everything falls into place.

They can start off by taking it easy on the looting (currently).

The local or region government is to blame also since they don't control the foreigner workers that come into their state.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know where tog wajaale is.
I thought you were ciyaal say wallahi.
when was the last time u were there?

You've underestimated me. I expected that. :trumpsmirk:The last time I went to Somali inhabited lands was in 03'. Didn't travel anymore westward than Borama, I'm afraid. Insh'Allah I'll go sometime in the future.

George W. I'm against you. Prior to the nation's collapse, I don't remember anyone saying Somalis lacked a "work ethic". :Sutehja: These are mere excuses. I'm naturally suspicious of outsiders. Along with imported ideologies from Saudi/America i.e. Al Kebab. Last time I checked these are the same people that wanted Somali territorial waters. It is you that is either with us or against.:ufdup:A Somali National Army that's well-fed and paid would do more work on the ground than AMISOM during their 6-year tenure.

I don’t see a well fed and paid somali army at this time so we will have to settle for our Madow brothers sacrificing their lives providing security for our capital. the jobs posted are the ones maryooley look down on and relegate to minorities. not that they even have the skills to do them if they wanted.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Does Somalia have enough control to shut down their borders and/or install a Border Patrol of sorts?
:cosbyhmm:
The workers are being hired by the government and industry connected to the government. What would a border patrol do? It's more of a skilled labor shortage than an illegal immigration issue.

You've underestimated me. I expected that. :trumpsmirk:The last time I went to Somali inhabited lands was in 03'. Didn't travel anymore westward than Borama, I'm afraid. Insh'Allah I'll go sometime in the future.
do u see yourself living there permanently?
how's the weather like in Borama?

I will be upset if the jobs advertised included goat or camel herders and they have to apply through Nairobi, other than that, these jobs could be applied by anyone willing to apply the job via Nairobi. Once, I applied a job in Dili, East Timor in Australia and the interview was conducted in Canberra. Sometimes, it works in mysterious ways.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Somalia Job vacancies in Mogadishu
Refine
Time to kick the Oromos, Bantu people can d the Job more effient than you

Time to kick the Oromos, Bantu people can d the Job more effient than you

Joseph

What will the Somalis do? I've heard a guy say that he built a carish in front of his new house and let an Oromo couple live in the cariish and he pays them to look after his house. When I asked him why he can't employ poor relatives, he said, they aren't trustworthy and will move into the house with the whole sub clan.

Does Somalia have enough control to shut down their borders and/or install a Border Patrol of sorts?
:cosbyhmm:

The local people should take role of government and investigate the foreigners like in K5. Plus, local state government should investigate routinely and close any company which hire foreigners.

They don't want to hire Somalis because they might be Al-kabab sleeper cells. South Somalian == Suicide Bombers.

They don't want to hire Somalis because they might be Al-kabab sleeper cells. South Somalian == Suicide Bombers.

Jamal

There were many cases where agents of Alshabaab or people who were sympathetic to alshabaab or others who were threatened and their families with violence were hired and have bombed U.N and other aid agencies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
unemployment is high, and many somali youth are fleeing the country for a better life and job opportunities while giving foreigners jobs and homes. qabyaalad at its finest form.

Disgrace but fair play. We have leaders who themselves are nothing but crooks and mooryaans who are completely isolated from the average man and woman in somalia. These ngos solely exist for that reason. Although these ngos are not any better, they will continue to exist and demoralise the poor somali people for as long as we have thieving scum for leaders. Bottom line is, its our fault

Disgrace but fair play. We have leaders who themselves are nothing but crooks and mooryaans who are completely isolated from the average man and woman in somalia. These ngos solely exist for that reason. Although these ngos are not any better, they will continue to exist and demoralise the poor somali people for as long as we have thieving scum for leaders. Bottom line is, its our fault

gurey

People get the leaders they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.