Jewish Privilege trending

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

How is it accusing if it's true :russ:

The Jews have mastered the art of deception. They convinced the whole World they are victims when modern day f-cking Israel is still bulldozing Palestinian homes.

Sometimes, i wonder what order the World would be following if Nazi Germany won WW2. :hmm:

The World would've been split into German & Japanese spheres of influence.

If the USA did not enter the War on the Allies side, then they would likely have remained the last bastion of Liberal democracy in this alternate World that is dominated by the Japanese & Germans.

Last edited:

How is it accusing if it's true :russ:

The Jews have mastered the art of deception. They convinced the whole World they are victims when modern day f-cking Israel is still bulldozing Palestinian homes.

Sometimes, i wonder what order the World would be following if Nazi Germany won WW2. :hmm:
How can they be victims when they control much of the wealth in the US?

The Germans probably would allow the Italians to go nuts on the Horn. Possibly even genociding Habeshas as their land is suitable for European settlement (temperate).
Yeah they would have likely used genocidal tactics against whole swaths of lands they would identify as "hostile territory" for harbouring rebels. Whereas, they would implement aggressive assimilationist tactics with the pacified majority to spread Italian/Western civilisation in Italian East Africa/Horn.

If, and thats a BIG IF, the Nazi's had won most of Asia and Africa would be in ruin. The liklihood of us enjoying our lives would have been none, as some form of new age slavery would be implemented by the "master race". Japan would continue to preform all sorts of atrocities and control all of Asia with a Japanese master race mentality.

There are no positive outcomes with Germany winning AT ALL :kodaksmiley:

Mckenzie

VIP
The Germans probably would allow the Italians to go nuts on the Horn. Possibly even genociding Habeshas as their land is suitable for European settlement (temperate).

The Germans were the best manufacturers, they were also pro Muslim/Arab. They just needed to tone down the racial discrimination. Churchill was racist too but we had no common enemy with the British.

The Germans were the best manufacturers, they were also pro Muslim/Arab. They just needed to tone down the racial discrimination. Churchill was racist too but we had no common enemy with the British.
Germans were not pro-Arab & they wanted to use the Muslims as Pawns. You may find a few quotes from some Nazis admiring what they considered positives of Islam and Arabic culture. However, they still had hatred for anyone that was not European/Aryan.

Arabs would've also been put in the gas chambers if they were in Europe in large numbers like their Jewish Semitic cousins because they were considered "Sub-humans".

Mckenzie

VIP
Germans were not pro-Arab. You may find a few quotes from some Nazis admiring what they considered positives of Islam and Arabic culture. However, they still had hatred for anyone that was not European/Aryan.

Arabs would've also been put in the gas chambers if they were in Europe in large numbers like their Jewish Semitic cousins because they were considered "Sub-humans".

That's exactly my point, they (Arabs) weren't present in Germany nor controlled their economy like the Jews. Even the Turks next door weren't harmed.

The Germans were no different to the other Imperialists if you compare the level of destruction they committed in their respective colonies.

That's exactly my point, they (Arabs) weren't present in Germany nor controlled their economy like the Jews. Even the Turks next door weren't harmed.

The Germans were no different to the other Imperialists if you compare the level of destruction they committed in their respective colonies.
Nonetheless, I think we can agree the right side won the War in the grand scheme of things.

It would've been hell on earth for Non-Europeans & Non East Asians if the Axis had won.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
But would the ottomans allow them to attack us? Provided the Arab backstab never happened and Hitler lived up to his bargain with the ottomans.

I assume the Germans would not be as bold in attacking a unified Muslim khaliphate. The British were smart to break them up through treachery.

Perhaps even if they won in ww1.

Apollo

VIP
But would the ottomans allow them to attack us? Provided the Arab backstab never happened and Hitler lived up to his bargain with the ottomans.

I assume the Germans would not be as bold in attacking a unified Muslim khaliphate. The British were smart to break them up through treachery.

Perhaps even if they won in ww1.

Ottomans didn't exist by WW2. It was already Turkey (Anatolia) by then.

Trending