JESUS OF NAZARETH! A geeljire doctor in the UK banned due to crippled English comprehension. The madman adamant the problem is northern UK English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He wrote an email in English and the man has deliberately assassinated the English language :chrisfreshhah: :lolbron::chrisfreshhah:

The power of the Will, that is what Somalis have. walaahi i admire it. I don't have it. Good thing my English is not bad huh?
1610850115107.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Doctor salary is Langaab in UK he would make more in Canada

He would’ve failed in the test though. The Chinese in Canada can read and write but they are hard to understand. His problem is he can’t write.

where the hell did he learn medicine at ?

He would’ve failed in the test though. The Chinese in Canada can read and write but they are hard to understand. His problem is he can’t write.

where the hell did he learn medicine at ?
This guy considering his age definitely got his medical school paid for degree during the Barre regime 80’s. His clan was put on with a paid for education oversees like farmaajo was in Buffalo. :farmajoyaab:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy considering his age definitely got his medical paid for degree during the Barre regime 80’s. His clan was put on with a paid for education oversees like farmaajo was in Buffalo. :farmajoyaab:

he is 51 years old

Therefore, you’ve failed in math when you where in HS. You were smoking Ganja

51-30=21

:ohlord: :deadrose::dead1:

What a neef

This guy considering his age definitely got his medical school paid for degree during the Barre regime 80’s. His clan was put on with a paid for education oversees like farmaajo was in Buffalo. :farmajoyaab:

Don't be stupid you sound like a racist cadaan on dailymail. This man went to medical school in Italy and would've never been allowed to practice if he had fake credentials.

Read his email one racist b!tech reported him, thats all it takes and he said tests make him nervous, many people awful at tests. Cadaans are so racist and always look down on somalis walahi.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Maybe he should practice medicine in Somalia or Kenya. He should be speaking a fluent English by now if he's resident for that long.

Don't be stupid you sound like a racist cadaan on dailymail. This man went to medical school in Italy and would've never been allowed to practice if he had fake credentials.

Read his email one racist b!tech reported him, thats all it takes and he said tests make him nervous, many people awful at tests. Cadaans are so racist and always look down on somalis walahi.
I’m not questioning if his degree legit chill out. When did I say it’s fake? I’m saying certain clans (today r Langaab) had favorability not long ago and they sent there clansmen to oversees schools paid for.

I’m not questioning if his degree legit chill out. When did I say it’s fake? I’m saying certain clans (today r Langaab) had favorability not long ago and they sent there clansmen to oversees schools paid for.

What has that got to do with this article.

Of all the things you found only qabil in this article. You need schooling and fast. Do you know qabil is a rer baadiye concept..

Apollo

VIP
How can one obtain a medical degree (requires high IQ) and then have difficulties with one of the easiest languages ever (English)???

How can one obtain a medical degree (requires high IQ) and then have difficulties with one of the easiest languages ever (English)???

I learnt English in a few months. I really hated not being able to communicate with my peers. I don't get how someone can be okay with coming across as incoherent.

Apollo

VIP
I learnt English in a few months. I really hated not being able to communicate with my peers. I don't get how someone can be okay with coming across as incoherent.

English really is the easiest major European language. Everything is just the the the the. With most other European languages there are two or three genders (huge pain in the ass, sometimes even for native speakers).

He wrote an email in English and the man has deliberately assassinated the English language :chrisfreshhah: :lolbron::chrisfreshhah:

my only question is how did obtain his medical degree and the subsequent license needed to practice? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending