BREAKING NEWS Jeff bezoz steps down as Amazon's CEO

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He better be the CEO of Space-zon cause Amazon rules the world right now. The only UP he can go now is Space.
1612366539336.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe he should throw a penny in the air and choose two african countries to rule as president for 1 year and see how a white man governance will make a difference in the culture there.

head or tail?

Coming to South AFrica

I doubt he will lose with the money he's got, I think they will become the Boeing vs Airbus of space.
bezoz company is trying to create a semi-reusable rocket and land it back on earth while musk's spacex where the first company to ever do so and they did it 5 years ago bezoz is playing catch up while Musk's company is currently building the worlds most powerfull rocket that's fully reusable and capable of getting to mars in half the time.
:win:

bezoz company is trying to create a semi-reusable rocket and land it back on earth while musk's spacex where the first company to ever do so and they did it 5 years ago bezoz is playing catch up while Musk's company is currently building the worlds most powerfull rocket that's fully reusable and capable of getting to mars in half the time.
Give blue origin some time innit lol :dead:

:win:
Blue origin was founded 2 years before spacex plus they aren't on the same level one is building a capsule using 20th century tech while the other is innovating.

Blue origin:
View attachment 169465
SpaceX:
View attachment 169467
Space X’s Starship you guys are talking about is completely different from the Falcon 9’s which have been extremely successful. It literally blew up on yesterday’s launch.

Space X’s Starship you guys are talking about is completely different from the Falcon 9’s which have been extremely successful. It literally blew up on yesterday’s launch.
Falcon 9 wasn't successful at the start either. The booster blew up on numerous occasions. so have all of SpaceX's rockets. They blew up there first rocket so many times that they were 1 explosion away from bankruptcy. It took trial and error before they could finally stick the landing.

Falcon 9 wasn't successful at the start either. The booster blew up on numerous occasions. so have all of SpaceX's rockets. They blew up there first rocket so many times that they were 1 explosion away from bankruptcy. It took trial and error before they could finally stick the landing.
I get you, but im bearing in mind they said "Mars 2024" and 1 of the 2 mockup starships blew up just yesterday. Only reason I'm staying cautious is because of this guys antics with Tesla and Solarcity.

I get you, but im bearing in mind they said "Mars 2024" and 1 of the 2 mockup starships blew up just yesterday. Only reason I'm staying cautious is because of this guys antics with Tesla and Solarcity.
The one that blew up was SN9 there were 9 before it 2 of which successfully flew up to 150 meters. Plus they have 3 other prototypes ready and are doing separate tests on each and it only took them 3 weeks to build SN9 and get it flight ready. Elon's timelines are ambitious but they've proven everyone wrong by being the first to land and reuse a booster which was thought to be impossible. :5hcpspq:

The one that blew up was SN9 there were 9 before it 2 of which successfully flew up to 150 meters. Plus they have 3 other prototypes ready and are doing separate tests on each and it only took them 3 weeks to build SN9 and get it flight ready. Elon's timelines are ambitious but they've proven everyone wrong by being the first to land and reuse a booster which was thought to be impossible. :5hcpspq:
Maybe it’s just me carrying over my cuqdad from Tesla. I hope they at least get good info out of the crash yesterday though.

Trending

Latest posts