Jeff Bezos comes first 100 billionaire after Black Friday stock surge (AMZN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4fd720924b8f7488db61d9c394febb16

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeff-bezos-closing-100-billion-163041425.html

You can't compete with the White man, ashy abdis.

The White man beats you in every category. Physical, mentally, drive in life, etc.

Money talks and the White man got it meanwhile you ashy abdis live in your govt-funded homes struggling and gossiping about other people.

The difference between the white man and Abdi is that white man is adventurous and willing to take calculated risks

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
^^ More like American.

Lots of Whites in Europe are poor as f*ck, especially Southern and Eastern Europe.

White =/= Rich.

Apollo

VIP
Look at blue countries, sxb.

l_2438_1dfc13ab2f39b2c531fb43183156ff14

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

''High income'' category is highly misleading. Countries like Poland, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, and Hungary are very poor.

Still richer than folks Africa, India, and China.

America is the world's leading superpower, of course they will have the most extreme billionaires. You are making it racial while it is geopolitical.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

''High income'' category is highly misleading. Countries like Poland, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, and Hungary are very poor.

You say thouse countries are poor, but your 3rd world cousin is on boat making his way to Greece.

America is the world's leading superpower, of course they will have the most extreme billionaires. You are making it racial while it is geopolitical.

It is racial. Tell me what Abdis accomplished in history and i will list all the things the white man accomplished.

Wallahi its not even fair compareness. You live in a white majority country for a reason. You moved there because your native country is SHIT and POOR.

Apollo

VIP
It is racial. Tell me what Abdis accomplished in history and i will list all the things the white man accomplished.

Wallahi its not even fair compareness. You live in a white majority country for a reason. You moved there because your native country is SHIT and POOR.

Because of Islam.

The world is not about religion power.

its about racial power. Since the dawn of history the White man ruled the world.

You know we communicating in his language (English) is a very good sign that its his world.

What has the ordinary white men accomplished? Are they all 100 billionaires?

We all know the distance between ordinary whites and ordinary Somalis in the West isn't that big. This loser keeps projecting his own feelings unto all of us because he can't accept the hand he's been dealt.

If you don't like being non-white then kill yourself and maybe next time you'll be reincarnated as a white man.

its about racial power. Since the dawn of history the White man ruled the world.

You know we communicating in his language (English) is a very good sign that its his world.
Screenshot_20171125-102551.jpg
ur definitely a sleeper account,

What has the ordinary white men accomplished? Are they all 100 billionaires?

Scientific breakthroughs in Physics, engineering, biology, chemistry, arts.

If you look at every material thing in this world, it was probably invented by a white man. Facebook, the computer, phone, the car, space shuttle.

We all know the distance between ordinary whites and ordinary Somalis in the West isn't that big. This loser keeps projecting his own feelings unto all of us because he can't accept the hand he's been dealt.

LMAO, you're funny.

If you don't like being non-white then kill yourself and maybe next time you'll be reincarnated as a white man.

When did I say I don't like being a non-white man? Its either you're putting words in my mouth or you failed English class (I will give you the benefit of the doubt if English is your 2nd language). Also theres a difference between acknowledge and self hate. All I did was acknowledging another groups success. I love my life and I wouldn't trade for anyone but its good to very aware my surroundings in this world.

Last edited:

If you look at every material thing in this world, it was probably invented by a white man. Facebook, the computer, phone, the car, space shuttle.

LMAO, you're funny.

When did I say I don't being non-white man? Its either you're putting words in my mouth or you failed English class (I will give you the benefit of the doubt if English is your 2nd language). Also theres a difference between acknowledge and self hate. All I did was acknowledge's another groups success. I love my life and I wouldn't trade for anyone but its good to very aware my surroundings in this world.
This retard can't even grasp the meaning of ordinary LMAO.

Okay, I'll thank my neighbour for inventing Facebook, computer, phone etc next time I run into him.

LMAO, you're funny.

When did I say I don't being non-white man? Its either you're putting words in my mouth or you failed English class (I will give you the benefit of the doubt if English is your 2nd language). Also theres a difference between acknowledge and self hate. All I did was acknowledge's another groups success. I love my life and I wouldn't trade for anyone but its good to very aware my surroundings in this world.
This is how I look at life, I worry and only care about how to improve and be successful with the things I accomplish for myself and what I could do for my family, all these nonsensical talk about this race did this and that race invented that don't mean shit cause at the end of the day what have u accomplished for urself cause the white man u worship ain't sure gonna do shit for his fellow whites, all he cares for is for himself.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Btw all the inventions you've listed came thru with the help of other races not just white

This is how I look at life, I worry and only care about how to improve and be successful with the things I accomplish for myself and what I could do for my family,.

Please, point out or tell me where did I say you guys should give up on life because other groups are succeeding? Where?

If not, then you're talking out of your ass.

Acknowledging and self hate are two things. all Im doing is acknowledging

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Whites have aka Europeans have it easy compared to others, a stable climate that allows for settlement building, seasonal harvests, hundreds of rivers. Compared to Somalia, with its unpredictable rainfall, mostly bare wasteland and extreme climate. European civilization was always going to rule but flip the geography and Africans would be ruling. Geography determines destiny

No better yet go thank the homeless white guy for inventing smartphones :trumpsmirk:

Just remember you fled your 3rd world country because it's shit and poor and you moved to a first world country that is mostly white.

I bet you know about the language of English than your natives language and the history of your country of residence more than your native countries.

Know your place, fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts