jeen-yuhs on Netflix

Jeen-yuhs is a brilliant documentary on Kanye. Episode 1 covers the beginning of his career, and his struggle to get signed as a rapper.

Episode 1 showed Kanye's ambition, perseverance, self-belief, and his undeniable talent. I think we can all learn something from him.

I loved how his debut album was v different from the gangster rap that dominated the early and mid-noughties.

I can't wait for episode 2!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The part where he plays All Falls Down to the A&R was my favourite part, that song is one the best rap songs created and they weren't even impressed by it

I never pegged you for a Kanye fan

I'm a hip hop fan, and Kanye changed hip hop for the better. He's an amazing producer, and a v good rapper.

He has made some classic albums ( College dropout, MBDTW, and Watch the throne).

Kanye completely changed as a person after his mum died.

I don't really pay attention to his antics, or keep up to date with his controversies. I know he has some mental health issues. But musically, his impact is undeniable.

Watch the doc, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Last edited:
The part where he plays All Falls Down to the A&R was my favourite part, that song is one the best rap songs created and they weren't even impressed by it
Ah man, that was heartbreaking. The second lady he played it to was so disrespectful lol.

I loved how he just brushed that off tho!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm a hip hop fan, and Kanye changed hip hop for the better. He's an amazing producer, and a v good rapper.

He has made some classic albums ( College dropout, MBDTW, and Watch the throne).

Kanye completely changed as a person after his mum died.

I don't really pay attention to his antics, or keep up to date with his controversies. I know he has some mental health issues. But musically, his impact is undeniable.

Watch the doc, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
His mom said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and another mental health illness when he was a kid. He was normal before his mom died I guess after that it really triggered his underlying illness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kanye music is unique dude has superior beat making skills, and can rap too. His songs are good cause he doesnt rap about hos and wealth all day like other rappers

His mom said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and another mental health illness when he was a kid. He was normal before his mom died I guess after that it really triggered his underlying illness.

Not surprised at all that he's mentally unwell. His mum kept him humble.

Young Kanye was likeable and funny.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts