Jeegaanta Xishood maleh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aabaha dhalay Canab Cali Xaaji Aadan oo kasoo dhex muuqday Odoyaasha la hadlay warbaahinta ayaa waxba kama jiraan ku tilmaamay eedeymo Somaliland u jeedisay maamulka Puntland, wuxuuna sheegay dhaawaca gabadhiisa Canab inay u geysatey Gabadh kale oo ay ehel wadaag yihiin ka dib dagaal labada gabdhood iskood u dhexmarey.

“Gabadheydu Garoowe ayay deganayd, waxayna isku dhaceen Gabdh kale oo ay xaafad ku wada jireen,ma ahayn dhacdadaasi wax maamulo iyo siyaasad kasoo jeeda, Sidaas darteed waxba kama jiraan waa been wararka ay buunbuuniyeen masuuliyiin xilal ka haya maamulka Somaliland” Ayuu yiri Cali Xaaji Aadan oo ah Aabaha dhalay Canab Cali Xaaji Aadan.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Pretty desperate move by SL.
Jeegaantu is committing suicide by sitting back militarily . It is clear Rer Sool are getting bold each passing day, openly criticizing Muse Biixi and SL. Few years ago they wouldn’t dare, Jeegaantu needs to go on offensive and show they’re still in control

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They are disgusting weirdos. @waraabe or his sick little cousin was the one who posted this fake story. I knew it was fake from the beginning given that it was pushed by such degenerates.

They lack dhaqan, it's always them and moryaans who use women as a tool to insult and humiliate people. They are sick individuals, may Allah guide them amen.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They are disgusting weirdos. @waraabe or his sick little cousin was the one who posted this fake story. I knew it was fake from the beginning given that it was pushed by such degenerates.

They lack dhaqan, it's always them and moryaans who use women as a tool to insult and humiliate people. They are sick individuals, may Allah guide them amen.
tenor.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dumb question but what is jeegaan? :ivers:
They are the ruling clans of Somaliland so Habar Yonis and Gadabursi are not included. In their last election it was Kulmiye (Jeegaan) vs Wadani (HY I think). Jeegaans cheated and won.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They are the ruling clans of Somaliland so Habar Yonis and Gadabursi are not included. In their last election it was Kulmiye (Jeegaan) vs Wadani (HY I think). Jeegaans cheated and won.
What do you mean. Gadabursi got the Vice President position of somaliland and we’re running with kulmiye.

Wallahi you guys are obsessed with this jeegan term. I’m glad you guys think of us like some bogeyman cause it means we got y’all shook. Wallahi you guys sound like a bunch of pussies :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.