Jeegaans shoot 2 West Burco soldiers in Tukaraq for supporting Colonel Caare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Two soldiers were shot by Jeegans after being accused of sending ammunition and soldiers to Qardho where Colonel Caare's army is based.

http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/08/27/war-deg-deg-ahtoogasho-ka-dhacday-jiida-tukaraq/
Wararka shabakada khaatumonews.com ka helaysa hada jiida hore tukaraq ayaa sheegaya in xaalada jiidaasi kacsan tahay kadib markii toogasho ka dhex dhacday maleeshiyaadka snm dhexdooda,

Sida wararku nagu soo gaadhayan labo kamid ah ciidanka snm ee ku sugan tukaraq ayaa la toogtay wåxaana toogashada fuliyay isla ciidanka snm.

Labadan askari ee la toogtay ayaa lagu eedeeyay inay u goosan lahaayen dhanka qardho islamarkaana waxaa lagu eedeyay in ay si hoose rasaasta iyo hubka ugu gudbin jiren jabhad caare, dhawr mar oo horena ay diren ciidan iyo hub ka goostay maamulka muuse,

Toogashada kadib waxaa gadood xoogani ka dhex qarxay maleeshiyaadka snm oo ciidamo ay isku hayb yihiin xubnahan la toogtay ayaa bilaabay
I wonder if other HY subclans will be targeted by xenophobic Jeegans who do animal abuse on Dhulbahante goats and if that will push them towards joining the liberation struggle.
:patrice:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They should've shooted the useless Dhuloos stooges by their side instead.

Bohol

VIP
It is unverified news. There is not many HY soldiers in Tukaraq a lot pulled back from the area a while back.

Bohol

VIP
My guy. You use to post articles from this very source and now all of a sudden it’s unverified news:mjlol:

It is nowhere else 99% of the websites I read. Do you think if it happened it would go under the radar of 99% of mucaraad sites they would have had a field day fanning the flames of war further.

:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Agreed. At least HY are Isaaq but those Dhulos are Harti chasing few bucks
Man, what should we do with Dhuloos?!! They've shamed our great name immensely. What's your advice?!! Should we disown them?! Exterminate them?!! Fully give their leash to the Jeegaanta?!!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Man, what should we do with Dhuloos?!! They've shamed our great name immensely. What's your advice?!! Should we disown them?! Exterminate them?!! Fully give their leash to the Jeegaanta?!!

Personally I would say take the ones that go with you and xasuuq the rest. You might as well since ay cadawga lasoo safteen kkkkk

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Personally I would say take the ones that go with you and xasuuq the rest. You might as well since ay cadawga lasoo safteen kkkkk
I will gladly exterminate them when you slaughter your Jeegaan cousins kkkkk

[QUOTE="Karim, post: 1318862, member: 1772"]I will gladly exterminate them when you slaughter your Jeegaan cousins kkkkk[/QUOTE]

you can try, then return deceased to your kin:camby:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
This war is kind of confusing? I know for one thing MJ's aren't invading Sool out of the kindness of their heart for their Harti cousins, the day MJ's do something out of naxriis is when judgement day is close:heh:.

What's wrong with dhulbahante? Are they being held against their will or are they content with being a part of Somaliland? I keep hearing them switching sides every month:ohno:

This war is kind of confusing? I know for one thing MJ's aren't invading Sool out of the kindness of their heart for their Harti cousins, the day MJ's do something out of naxriis is when judgement day is close:heh:.

What's wrong with dhulbahante? Are they being held against their will or are they content with being a part of Somaliland? I keep hearing them switching sides every month:ohno:
Noone is being held against their will, dhulbahante is just politically divided. Reer lasscanood has been aligned with SL since the locals kicked PL out due to the bad treat of the people living there and reer lasscanood have been anti PL ever since. Then you got Buuhoodle which is only a couple hours from burco and SL has never stepped foot there and when they tried they got karbashed. And as far as flip floping it only looks like that cuz the only news you get from the region is either SL propaganda or PL propaganda.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Noone is being held against their will, dhulbahante is just politically divided. Reer lasscanood has been aligned with SL since the locals kicked PL out due to the bad treat of the people living there and reer lasscanood have been anti PL ever since. Then you got Buuhoodle which is only a couple hours from burco and SL has never stepped foot there and when they tried they got karbashed. And as far as flip floping it only looks like that cuz the only news you get from the region is either SL propaganda or PL propaganda.

Buhoodle and Laascanood are essentially the same distance. Lol just because it is located in Togdheer doesn’t mean it is close.

map-ka-somaliland.jpg

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Dhulos are in all 3 camps.

PL, SL and Khatuumo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbhante Garaads are politically divided bahrarsame and jamac siyaad garaads are aligned with somaliland & khaatumo cali khalif to spite ugaryahan whos garaad is a firm supporter of puntland.

Bahrarsame iyo jamac siyaad believe if puntland cones to power in sool then (ugaryahan) mohamed siyaad will gain control of sool.

Maxamud siyaad

mohamed siyaad (ugaryahan) and jamac siyaad

The majority in laas canood are bahrarsame and jamac siyaad.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@BenInHer

Horta why are warsengeli in jubadda hoose claiming cawramale are warsengeli kkk

theres a war in jubadda hoose gaaljecel, cawramale, bajuun, bantu iyo balaayo vs harti and warsengeli sided with cawramale kkk

“Badhan:- Dowlad Goboleedka Maakhir State of Somalia ayaa waxay kordhineysaa tirada Goleheeda Wakiilo iyadoo beelaha Jubada Hoose ee Cawramale laga siinayo xubno dheeraad ah si ay uga qeyb qaataan Maamulka Maakhir State iyadoo tirada la siiyey ay gaarayaan 5 xubnood.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/maak...-beelaha-jubada-hooose-xubno-laga-siiyey/amp/

:dwill:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending