Jeegaans Are Hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check how wild they are. This how it is officially in Somaliland documents when it goes overseas. How can you be Jamhuriyad inside another Jamhuriyad? War naxan naga gabta Somaliyay. This is the craziest politics in Somalia. At least I am federal state, I am not sitting in PL claiming to be a federal state, I am recognized for it. Imagine as a clan your state was an 'imaginary' state like jeegaan are?

2uqdqfa.jpg

Come on Darods you gotta laugh at this. These niggas are the wildest in Somalia and u know it that makes everyone turn their head in 'disblief' when they do anything. It's like they are our national clowns.

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine Isaaq declaring a 'kingdom' or 'sultanate' and how it would be set up. With their eyes glazing over cuz of khat, the crown on his head dangling to 1 side, wearing that pimp robe in 40 degree weather berbera, and the kids on the pimp robe is his former 'khat king succession chain'

He then walks into the Darod conference and says to yo we Isaaq 'we wuz kangz too'.

KOD-J.-Cole.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine I declared a state in California as California republic of american republic. Jamhuriyada somaliland ee Somalia is the same thing kkk. My dad was saying they are the wildest niggas in our country, wixi dhan laga nixi jiray oo lala yaabi jiray waagi hore was always them. Wax macqul ah bay mar walbo samayan oo ay somalidu ka yaabto mar walbo. Their politics, their debates, their everything is just like 'WAR WAXANI HALKEE LAGA KEENAY'.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Check how wild they are. This how it is officially in Somaliland documents when it goes overseas. How can you be Jamhuriyad inside another Jamhuriyad? War naxan naga gabta Somaliyay. This is the craziest politics in Somalia. At least I am federal state, I am not sitting in PL claiming to be a federal state, I am recognized for it. Imagine as a clan your state was an 'imaginary' state like jeegaan are?

2uqdqfa.jpg

Come on Darods you gotta laugh at this. These niggas are the wildest in Somalia and u know it that makes everyone turn their head in 'disblief' when they do anything. It's like they are our national clowns.

No one cares about your fake post as you could easily make this.

Show the full letter or STFU

Sincerely
Everyone

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

2uqdqfa.jpg

Its the khat sxb, they cant go a day without it

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending