Jeegaan Refugees Bosaso. I had A Gutful

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I keep these videos and many more away from you guys but there is plenty. Don't make me show you the isaaq maid videos next. This nigga lived in Bosaso since 91 in 'soweto' which is the worst neighborhood and 'idp camps'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If these Isaaqs on the SPOT don't stop abusing Puntland, I will come out with more 'horrific' videos and statistics. Just stop it and stop embarassing yourself. You live in IDP corners of Bosaso called Soweto, you know why it was called soweto? it's the slum district of Bosaso. Your women are maids and your men work in 'menial jobs'. He even said it himself 'waan ka xamaali jiray' bosaso markan imi 91.

He even says I became 'rich in puntland' and lived here since 91 and I left my poor family in hargeisa and send them money as remittance from Bosaso the richest state in Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If the Isaaq do not humble themselves in front of majerten, I will bring the maid sector video next of Bosaso. Your no different to this rahanwayn who also was a refugee in garowe and now successful.

Or this Madow who is rich as f*ck in Galkayo and considering running for President of Puntland. Look at his property on the video.

All of them waxaa ka soo ifaayo nuur iyo lacag iyo taajirnimo and when they go back to their respective homelands such as hargeisa, shabellaha, and baydhabo they will be the future majerten status of their locals. It's the MJ factor, no other explanation. No other explanation. It's DNA, it has to be.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord @Lordilord @Pureblood @Madaxgaab @waraabe do you want to see more videos? your local population get rich in Bosaso and send remittance back home to their poor hargaysans. He may even run for puntland presidency, who knows because even the Madow candidate is trying. It's the home of greatness where all somalis come to make a name for themselves.

It's the land of milk and honey for the average person of Somalia to go from rags to riches. No other region can call itself the land of opportunities but Puntland. So stop this incesant hatred for our region when your my 'refugee' but being my refugee makes you automatically a 'superior' to your own clan because even my slaves return home and become majerten like and superior and dominant over their local aborigines as they learned from the very best, the majerten.

@SirLancelLord @Lordilord @Pureblood [B]@Madaxgaab[/B] @waraabe do you want to see more videos? your local population get rich in Bosaso and send remittance back home to their poor hargaysans. He may even run for puntland presidency, who knows because even the Madow candidate is trying. It's the home of greatness where all somalis come to make a name for themselves.

It's the land of milk and honey for the average person of Somalia to go from rags to riches. No other region can call itself the land of opportunities but Puntland. So stop this incesant hatred for our region when your my 'refugee' but being my refugee makes you automatically a 'superior' to your own clan because even my slaves return home and become majerten like and superior and dominant over their local aborigines as they learned from the very best, the majerten.
88c6c3b730ea84acf52195c81ac5f751.gif

Failed thread !
Try harder Doc.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Madaxgaab I just want respect for PL, I can understand ppl hating PL if we didn't do anything for them, but gee your refugees in my town and live much better with me then with your own. Plus we built somalia govt, we always do everything for u aborigines only to get assaulted and abused. It's like white man and african american relationship. white man does everything 4 them and african american abuses them.

@Madaxgaab I just want respect for PL, I can understand ppl hating PL if we didn't do anything for them, but gee your refugees in my town and live much better with me then with your own. Plus we built somalia govt, we always do everything for u aborigines only to get assaulted and abused. It's like white man and african american relationship. white man does everything 4 them and african american abuses them.
But I'm a refugee living in Canada atm.:browtf:
I hate snakes ,scorpions and sand flying into my eyes ,I would never dare to live in a desert saxib .I'm from banadir region and going back to my ancestral lands for good in 3 more years inshallah .
Dont diss me again and assume im from a dusty place like puntland or somaliland xisbi yaho :ufdup:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But I'm a refugee living in Canada atm.:browtf:
I hate snakes ,scorpions and sand flying into my eyes ,I would never dare to live in a desert saxib .I'm from banadir region and going back to my ancestral lands for good in 3 more years inshallah .
Dont diss me again and assume im from a dusty place like puntland or somaliland xisbi yaho :ufdup:

I am not going to say hawiye refugees are in Bosaso, there is no evidence of such thing. Only southern Madows, rahanwayn are in PL from the south. Some hawiye live in puntland but they are like the other citizens living in the neighborhoods scattered around but not like this duli isaaq he lives in soweto camps of bosaso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending