Jeegaan Finally Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Would you still be Somalilanders if HY was president? I bet there wars all over the place and declarations that noone recognizes the new president. Would you support a Somaliland that put all it's focus on Erigavo and East Burco? no there would outrage from all corners of Somaliland. It's kinda easy to prove their not really somalilanders their fuckin jeegaans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would never go all out mad and kill or protest if an Ali saleban won or dhulbahante or any other clan, PL presidency and if they're areas get developed, I see it as all Puntland developing, kama xumi lakin I bet you jeegaans would never allow a real habar yonis president, not one that sings to jeegaan but one who sings for all somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on jeegaan boys, would you allow key functions of the state to be allocated to HY territories? like all the security forces under HY territory and command? nah see your just a duli, your supporting your jeegaanimo under the guise of some bullshit somaliland myth. Noone is fool and can see thru it.

They hate hy so much waagi samaroon ayayba uu dhibteen so no isaaq rules just because HY said it's my turn. They would give the presidency to someone else before HY, even a gaal wallahi(michael mariamo). There is no such thing as Somaliland, there is hj/ha clans who own the whole state and functions. The federal govt of Somalia needs to refer to this area as JEEGAAN STATE OFFICIALLY.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol You can hate me all u want but this man is saying you clan needs to be genocided. Anigu afkisa waxasi ma gelin. They want to use the state card on you to eliminate u. I can never imagine a puntland politician saying we must 'genocide baharsame' even though we are politically dividied. He said waa in la xasuuqa habar yonis oo aan beeshisha dhib dambe somaliland lagu arkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending