Madowweyne protest in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
m'A:lawd: Beesha Madowweynes' population in Xamar has grown 10 fold, in sha Allah they will rival Abgal soon. Such laandheer people can only be contained for so long, they remind of Ogaden:mjhaps:

Back to the topic at hand, they were protesting the recent killing of Ahmed Salat, a Bantu brother who was killed for marrying a Murursade woman.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Is that Somalia?? Looks like negro infested Uganda. Holy crap!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
When the article said reer muqdisho I expected to see niggas that looked like Barkhad Abdi take part in the protest not Emmanuel Eboue:faysalwtf:
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ:
images (2).jpeg

Just look at them, marching down OUR streets in large numbers. If this doesn’t raise a red flag on the impending Hamitic Genocide of the Horn, then I don’t know what will. Hopefully the government will do something about their numbers soon :gaasdrink:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Just look at them, marching down OUR streets in large numbers. If this doesn’t raise a red flag on the impending Hamitic Genocide of the Horn, then I don’t know what will. Hopefully the government will do something about their numbers soon :gaasdrink:
What's your suggestion for the government?!! Slaughter them all?!!

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Madow can protest all they want. Gabar Hawiye ma haweysan karaan weligood. They are more than welcome to have the likes of Sabrina Dhowre though :denzelnigga:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Lol keep saying in shallah but no one will be able to rival abgaal. Not these Bantus, not Arabs, not anyone. We are too great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts