Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

That's the ting youre linking my g
All races have uglies

images

images

2011_10_18_somp_puntland_women.jpg

Gambar

VIP
If you reach your prime in your 20s. God help you. :holeup: I've met some of those Abdis that peaked too soon. I want to give them tips but when I read comments on SSpot I decide to not
put them on. @Helios (since collagen production starts a downward decent at 18 I will help you son so you maintain your Peter Pan youthfulness) when you get to my age.
It’s because of weed, alcohol, eating garbage and doing nonsense. A normal clean Somali guy will look good even in his 50s.

Mozart

You need people like me
Prostitutes exist amongst every group. Sorry to break it you.
I know but most other prostitutes don’t live a double life. Some innocent Somali guys are going to be paying 50k for these women but the entirety of West London smashed for £50

Those are 50 year old women who grew up in Somalia with poor nutrition, healthcare and chronic stress. I posted an authentic Chinese beauty.
The last pic were youngish women.

I won't post pictures of young women from IQ/twitter. I'm Somali myself. I'm not a monster :shaq:. God forbid they ever find me criticizing them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These guys are trying to save face. Which is good because I’m pro abdiexit.

Not every Somali girl is beautiful but a huge amount (that don’t wear hijab) are conventionally attractive.

Yeah even latinas, I use to work with one and her work crush had a crush on me instead.:yloezpe:

There’s a world outside of Instagram and hub sxb!

I'm pretty indifferent. I don't care about their preferences until they mention our name out of
of turn.

I just don't see the need to uplift one group and denigrate another. It's very infantile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts