Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

That's the ting youre linking my g
All races have uglies

images

images

2011_10_18_somp_puntland_women.jpg

Gambar

VIP
If you reach your prime in your 20s. God help you. :holeup: I've met some of those Abdis that peaked too soon. I want to give them tips but when I read comments on SSpot I decide to not
put them on. @Helios (since collagen production starts a downward decent at 18 I will help you son so you maintain your Peter Pan youthfulness) when you get to my age.
It’s because of weed, alcohol, eating garbage and doing nonsense. A normal clean Somali guy will look good even in his 50s.

Mozart

You need people like me
Prostitutes exist amongst every group. Sorry to break it you.
I know but most other prostitutes don’t live a double life. Some innocent Somali guys are going to be paying 50k for these women but the entirety of West London smashed for £50

Those are 50 year old women who grew up in Somalia with poor nutrition, healthcare and chronic stress. I posted an authentic Chinese beauty.
The last pic were youngish women.

I won't post pictures of young women from IQ/twitter. I'm Somali myself. I'm not a monster :shaq:. God forbid they ever find me criticizing them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These guys are trying to save face. Which is good because I’m pro abdiexit.

Not every Somali girl is beautiful but a huge amount (that don’t wear hijab) are conventionally attractive.

Yeah even latinas, I use to work with one and her work crush had a crush on me instead.:yloezpe:

There’s a world outside of Instagram and hub sxb!

I'm pretty indifferent. I don't care about their preferences until they mention our name out of
of turn.

I just don't see the need to uplift one group and denigrate another. It's very infantile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.