Madows Are Good People

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are very welcome in Puntland waana dad shaqaysto. I know this one Madow who came in the 90s and he owns 200k in assets and wealth and he was laughing at my dad and said your kids are still waiting for that 100 dollar to be sent from europe, he called them 'boqol suge'. He said he will pass on all his technical trade and training his children to take over him when he retires. He said we will own Puntland at this rate.

My dad had no response and said rageedi dad nool weeye oo wax lala fahmi karo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn’t expect nothing else from a Gorilla Maxamuud!

What u mean? these bantus u hate are western bantus, these are somali bantus. Their not the same. Get a life, you won't cause wars between our locals. You are the enemy and kill people and destroy everything not them. It's you who are refusing a government, your the enemy at all times. Cause your berber, your savage, all u know is kill and destroy. Your the reason I am in the west, I wont forgive that and expose you fuckin animal irir

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They are very welcome in Puntland waana dad shaqaysto. I know this one Madow who came in the 90s and he owns 200k in assets and wealth and he was laughing at my dad and said your kids are still waiting for that 100 dollar to be sent from europe, he called them 'boqol suge'. He said he will pass on all his technical trade and training his children to take over him when he retires. He said we will own Puntland at this rate.

My dad had no response and said rageedi dad nool weeye oo wax lala fahmi karo.
Why are you welcoming Madows so much to puntland? What if they go out with their machetes like they are doing in Southern Somalia. Because you are Osman Mohamud and share some lineage with them doesn't mean that we all mjs want them here.
:camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are you welcoming Madows so much to puntland? What if they go out with their machetes like they are doing in Southern Somalia. Because you are Osman Mohamud and share some lineage with them doesn't mean that we all mjs want them here.
:camby:

Your a qaxoti because of irir aboriginals going berber on the nation not because of bantu. Get that straight. You don't know who ur enemy is. Our state has no problem with bantus nor our govt, keep the guns on IRIR. U wont make me unite with irir thru creating bantu division, it wont work sxb. I know my enemy and why I am in the west U DONT.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Your a qaxoti because of irir aboriginals going berber on the nation not because of bantu. Get that straight. You don't know who ur enemy is. Our state has no problem with bantus nor our govt, keep the guns on IRIR. U wont make me unite with irir thru creating bantu division, it wont work sxb. I know my enemy and why I am in the west U DONT.
Qaxooti? You basically explained who the people you are defending are, saxiib i'm native to Bosaso and they are not. I don't give a damn about other people i just don't like the mixing of bantu in our country. They might do us like they did with the tutsis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qaxooti? You basically explained who the people you are defending are, saxiib i'm native to Bosaso and they are not. I don't give a damn about other people i just don't like the mixing of bantu in our country. They might do us like they did with the tutsis.

Yeah your reer bari u don't know shit about aborigines. Bantu never killed anyone, raped, or looted or destroyed our nation. Stop the nonsense waryaa, i know what ur doing your trying to create somali solidarity it wont happen because we know who looted it all and raped and pillaged the aboriginal irir thats the enemy of puntland our policies are clear, dont try to switch and play the bantu card on us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We go around for fun shooting irir in galkacyo badiyo, just for fun waryaa ayaa loo soo ambabaxa meelo badan to treat them like what they are, totally wild animals.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Yeah your reer bari u don't know shit about aborigines. Bantu never killed anyone, raped, or looted or destroyed our nation. Stop the nonsense waryaa, i know what ur doing your trying to create somali solidarity it wont happen because we know who looted it all and raped and pillaged the aboriginal irir thats the enemy of puntland our policies are clear, dont try to switch and play the bantu card on us.
Didn't you say that you were partly irir? I'm really confused now you are letting in the enemies and people that are related to you have to die? That doesn't make sense, saxiib don't act like you don't know that we reer bari actually put puntland on the map without us you wouldn't be what you are today.

They are from the south, its time bari sent back all the IDP qaxootis that includes Madow, all koonfur clans and iddoors #MakePuntlandgreatagain

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Didn't you say that you were partly irir? I'm really confused now you are letting in the enemies and people that are related to you have to die? That doesn't make sense, saxiib don't act like you don't know that we reer bari actually put puntland on the map without us you wouldn't be what you are today.

If they were related to you, none of what they did would've occurred and still occuring today. War f*ck that waryaa, we are all related as human beings at one point or another, what is your point? u buy into that racial shit. Nah I buy into civilized and savage as the romans classed the world not race thats a 19th century creation. Just like u going around asking are u bantu or cushitic, romans went around asking are u civilized or 'berber savagae'. That is a more acceptable social category with evidence then race.

I am related to my brother, so if he is a murderer, rapist, a looter and drug addict(khat), and im civilized. U wanna loop me in with that nigga cause we are related? f*ck that

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They are from the south, its time bari sent back all the IDP qaxootis that includes Madow, all koonfur clans and iddoors #MakePuntlandgreatagain
Yeah, saxiib we need to send back all these people that are not native to the region. This guys mind is corrupted might be because of his clan (Osman Mohamud Madow lovers).

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
If they were related to you, none of what they did would've occurred and still occuring today. War f*ck that waryaa, we are all related as human beings at one point or another, what is your point? u buy into that racial shit. Nah I buy into civilized and savage as the romans classed the world not race thats a 19th century creation. Just like u going around asking are u bantu or cushitic, romans went around asking are u civilized or 'berber savagae'. That is a more acceptable social category with evidence then race.
Okay then! Keep the Madows to your regions don’t send them to the bari region. We don’t need them but they are welcome in Garowe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Okay then! Keep the Madows to your regions don’t send them to the bari region. We don’t need them but they are welcome in Garowe.

Anyone is free to move where they want in Puntland, this isn't a state based on race, go to id00r-land for that. This is a state based on shared laws and constitution. The only reason me and u share a state is because of those laws and agreements not because we are related. Relations doesn't bring stability, even family fight and kill each others. Laws and constitution brings stability.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Anyone is free to move where they want in Puntland, this isn't a state based on race, go to id00r-land for that. This is a state based on shared laws and constitution. The only reason me and u share a state is because of those laws and agreements not because we are related. Relations doesn't bring stability, even family fight and kill each others. Laws and constitution brings stability.
I have told you before and i will tell you now, If we don’t controll their numbers our city is going to become next Jowhar where the natives are almost extinct and they are replaced by Madows. Don’t confuse my clan with your clan saxiib we are direct descendants of Mohammed Harti (Majeerteen) and not mixed like your clan.

Yeah, saxiib we need to send back all these people that are not native to the region. This guys mind is corrupted might be because of his clan (Osman Mohamud Madow lovers).
We know the south is a shithole which is why they are in our arid region what else would Madow ex-farmers do in our land? they need to go back and get back their farmlands. A temporary visa is all they should get, we cant have these people demanding for too much.

@DR OSMAN our land is for the ancestral people, not foreigners.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We know the south is a shithole which is why they are in our arid region what else would Madow ex-farmers do in our land? they need to go back and get back their farmlands. A temporary visa is all they should get, we cant have these people demanding for too much.

@DR OSMAN our land is for the ancestral people, not foreigners.
Exactly this guy thinks we are dealing with some kind of miskeens, they have already started to flex money on his family and called them poor, what will they do next when they get the power they need to slip of the radar?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have told you before and i will tell you now, If we don’t controll their numbers our city is going to become next Jowhar where the natives are almost extinct and they are replaced by Madows. Don’t confuse my clan with your clan saxiib we are direct descendants of Mohammed Harti (Majeerteen) and not mixed like your clan.

We are not half bantu. My father attended an osman mahmoud conference in Bosaso when he was there not long ago and said a 100 was in attendence about our political strategy, he estimated 10% were bantu looking or clearly diluted with bantu, he said 90% are pure osman mahmoud. We are nomadic brother the majority including Bah dir, we live in the interior the bulk of us only the minority live in coastal areas. It's the ones who settled the coastal areas only as that's where the slave market was kept. A very small minority aan xitaa tiro badan lahayn.

So f*ck outta here with your nonsense that we are not pure puntlanders. Besides me it doesn't get more pure, my clan got kicked out of bari in the bari wars and we have been in garowe area grazing and sheet. Very few osman mahmoud settle the coastal areas muse suldan, bah gareen, and that's about it really, it' you langaab tribes that do.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We are not half bantu. My father attended an osman mahmoud conference in Bosaso when he was there not long ago and said a 100 was in attendence about our political strategy, he estimated 10% were bantu looking or clearly diluted with bantu, he said 90% are pure osman mahmoud. We are nomadic brother the majority including Bah dir, we live in the interior the bulk of us only the minority live in coastal areas. It's the ones who settled the coastal areas only as that's where the slave market was kept. A very small minority aan xitaa tiro badan lahayn.

So f*ck outta here with your nonsense that we are not pure puntlanders. Besides me it doesn't get more pure, my clan got kicked out of bari in the bari wars and we have been in garowe area grazing and sheet. Very few osman mahmoud settle the coastal areas muse suldan, bah gareen, and that's about it really, it' you langaab tribes that do.
You won’t see anyone looking bantu if you go to a Wabeeneeye conference, we are the purest majeerteen clan and the richest too. You should respect your elders and praise us for putting you in your position you are today. Genetically you are considered laangaab because you have lower % of majeerteen DNA in you than i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts