Madow MEN! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE! STOB BLEAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Somalis are no better. Majority of the Somali's in the world are retarded and make poor decisions because of being in low income households and focusing on religion rather than education. We need to start a new Somali movement which emphasizes the importance of family, education and healthy lifestyles than religion.

@Squidward245

Sxb, we always like to place our dysfunctional society on the “Madow” bogey man and the Somali woman. Families abandoned by their Somali fathers, boys becoming belligerent because by the lack of Somali absentee fathers who are involved in gangs, killing one another, selling crack and are in trouble with the law. As we are obsessed with colourism and abuse bleaching products at an unprecedented levels, we view the “superior” races as those who are whiter than us because it’s celebrated when a Halima is married to an Arab, Latino or a white dude. But the “Madow”? Subxaanallah, that’s revolting!! We need lighter children. A bloke whose own kids are mixed abhors “mixed Madow/Somali kids” and he gets pats on the back from reer “light skinned Somalis”. Check his skin tone, he’s darker than Kanye West. How more foked up could we be?

@Squidward245

Sxb, we always like to place our dysfunctional society on the “Madow” bogey man and the Somali woman. Families abandoned by their Somali fathers, boys becoming belligerent because by the lack of Somali absentee fathers who are involved in gangs, selling crack and are in trouble with the law. As we are obsessed with colourism and abuse bleach products at an unprecedented levels, we view the “superior” races as those who are whiter than us because it’s celebrated when a Halima is married to an Arab, Latino or a white dude. But the “Madow”? Subxaanallah, that’s revolting!! We need lighter children. A bloke whose own kids are mixed abhors “mixed Madow/Somali kids” and he gets pats on the back from reer “light skinned Somalis. Check his skin tone, he’s darker than Kanye West. How more foked up could we be?

You stated allll facts. Racists always have inferiority issues and love to pin their racial hatred against others because of their insecurities and short comings. It's sad that people hate on others for being darker skinned, even funnier when its usually an objective ugly light skin girl talking down on a beautiful dark skinned women. Colorism is just as bad as Racism.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol lol lol what a funny lad
If I needed to be praised I would ask for it, I love how anything we post triggers you lot
You lot are the insecure little incels, to the point that your whole identity is based on Madow men
Go ahead, keep comparing your little balls to a Madows :liberaltears::drakelaugh:

If only it’ll make you sleep at night:ulyin:
"your little balls to a Madows " :farmajoyaab: I knew it if anyone is reading this they now knows this was nothing more then just bait you are probably sitting on that Jarreer guys bed laughing it all of

:samwelcome:congrats you really had the guys fooled @TekNiKo @land owner @Geeljire sanbuur @Jaydaan @Gucci mane

Last edited:
To OP, if this person keeps harassing you, its best to turn him down with a stern talk and If he ignores it, tell him you're not interested and give him a warning.

If he keeps harassing, call HR and give him a 2nd warning.

If he presses a 3rd time, call the cops. Srs. These creepy stalkers are the type to rape or kill you if they reach level 3. You should act quickly before it's too late.

Good luck

You stated allll facts. Racists always have inferiority issues and love to pin their racial hatred against others because of their insecurities and short comings. It's sad that people hate on others for being darker skinned, even funnier when its usually an objective ugly light skin girl talking down on a beautiful dark skinned women. Colorism is just as bad as Racism.

@Squidward245

The colonialists created this racial mental slavery and favoured the lighter subjects over the darker ones and programmed them to view themselves as superior to their fellow peers. You will find all shades of colours within a Somali family but we prefer the lighter children. Cali Cadde (Ali White), you will hear a Somali mother calling her child who’s darker than Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Being called Madoobe (Blackie) carries a negative connotation. The colonialists succeeded.

@Squidward245

The colonialists created this racial mental slavery and favoured the lighter subjects over the darker ones and programmed them to view themselves as superior to their fellow peers. You will find all shades of colours within a Somali family but we prefer the lighter children. Cali Cadde (Ali White), you will hear a Somali mother calling her child who’s darker than Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Being called Madoobe (Blackie) carries a negative connotation. The colonialists succeeded.
Yup not just in Somalia as well. Colorism affects India, China Jamaica Brazil, its a global issue.

@Squidward245

Funny that you say that, because there are many Somali clans with the name "madoobe" after the progenitors name. So I am thinking that "madoobe" was considered a cool or good thing in the past.

Its just the modern world and its "white supremacy" that kind of changed peoples out look on things.

Funny that you say that, because there are many Somali clans with the name "madoobe" after the progenitors name. So I am thinking that "madoobe" was considered a cool or good thing in the past.

Its just the modern world and its "white supremacy" that kind of changed peoples out look on things.

@VantaBlack

It might’ve been in the past, but today, we have absorbed all the rubbish fed to us by the colonialists to view being lighter is being closer to them. We mentally accepted that they’re at the top of this racial hierarchy and the darker ones are at the bottom.

I came back from work yesterday and it was busy. Guess what happened? This Madow with a fetish approached me and started talking to me and getting far too friendly and close. The only reason I even gave him attention was because he seemed like a normal person to me, dressed well and was behaving well from what I saw throughout the week. He started talking about his love for EA women, especially Somalis, how he had a Somali girlfriend and all the weird things they did together :nahgirl:and how he would do anything to have another Somali girlfriend. Anyways the day was about to end and he asked for my number. I said I would give it to him the next day as I was running late for some random stuff I made up, it was the most stupid thing. Just so he would get the hint to back off! Today came round and this guy was waiting for me to arrive. He asked right away for my number. I said I wouldn’t give it to him right away. He started asking why and what made me change my mind. I told him right away that I didn’t want to give it to him
And that my people and skin colour is not a fetish. I walked away, pretending to be busy. Guess what this Madow does? He spreads a rumour around my colleagues telling them I turned him down for being black. Some people approached me and asked me what was going on and I told them straight up everything
Why do the most weird encounters happen to me?
I’m pretty sure no one likes him anymore
but I’m blood thirsty I’d like to ruin his reputation even more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your biggest mistake.

Sis be raw and reject them straight up the first time.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Report him for harassment if he encounters you again
Say you have solid evidence to proof that he was bothering you whilst at work
Misconduct behaviour is intolerant
Westerners take it seriously
That will get him sacked

If that doesn't work , then outside work pretend youre gonna give him your number kick him in his nuts wlahi
Jk

But seriously call the cops if he bothers you they will take firm action I'm sure your workplace has a manager or someone in the security sector.

They need to be taught a lesson to remember

US Somalis are no better. Majority of the Somali's in the world are retarded and make poor decisions because of being in low income households and focusing on religion rather than education. We need to start a new Somali movement which emphasizes the importance of family, education and healthy lifestyles than religion.

@Squidward245

Sxb, we always like to place our dysfunctional society on the “Madow” bogey man and the Somali woman. Families abandoned by their Somali fathers, boys becoming belligerent because by the lack of Somali absentee fathers who are involved in gangs, killing one another, selling crack and are in trouble with the law. As we are obsessed with colourism and abuse bleaching products at an unprecedented levels, we view the “superior” races as those who are whiter than us because it’s celebrated when a Halima is married to an Arab, Latino or a white dude. But the “Madow”? Subxaanallah, that’s revolting!! We need lighter children. A bloke whose own kids are mixed abhors “mixed Madow/Somali kids” and he gets pats on the back from reer “light skinned Somalis”. Check his skin tone, he’s darker than Kanye West. How more foked up could we be?

It's unfortunate you two come from broken households, but it's unwise and foolish to generalize your life experiences to all Somalis. :mjpls:

It's unfortunate you two come from broken households, but it's unwise and foolish to generalize your life experiences to all Somalis. :mjpls:
used to, now I live in a nice house in Caledon making good money. Most Somalis in the GTA live in the shitty Jane and Finch, and Jamestown areas and live off welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts