Madow guy who was raised in the SUN calls Xalimos 'too dark'

That Somali fob at the end made me think of the 68 IQ thing. :mjcry: That guy would definitely score 68. :kendrickcry:

Those are not native Brits. They are blacks with a different subculture. He was laughing and smirking when he said it.
Nah blacks in the UK despise Somalis. There are tons of videos out there of them saying we're ugly and have weird head shapes, and most of the anti-Somali tweets that blacks make come from the UK.

They make fun of our people and ridicule us at any given opportunity. Why do you think Maya Jama didn't identify as Somali growing up?

Apollo

VIP
Nah blacks in the UK despise Somalis. There are tons of videos out there of them saying we're ugly and have weird head shapes, and most of the anti-Somali tweets that blacks make come from the UK.

They make fun of our people and ridicule us at any given opportunity. Why do you think Maya Jama didn't identify as Somali growing up?

Maya's father is there in the video, at the end. Understandable that she would be embarrassed with a father like that.

Even though I am joking, her father was seriously like that (a druggy).

This nigga is darker than majority of the Somalis I randomly see
:chrisfreshhah:Typical self hating black brits. I still deadass would rather live in the Bronx than anywhere in London

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What most Somalis look like in the West:
7c94ec-20150515-hassan.jpg

What blacks are convinced we look like:
vcmliak.png

Lol dude in white cap is my neighbor, who is the lady speaking?:farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All I see are a bunch of people who don't know how to dress probably or maintain a healthy weight

huuno u need to brush up on your English writing. U type and spell the same way u r pronouncing words.

Its "properly" not "probably"

No...
I don't care if Madows call us dark lol we know we are smh

It's about features :gaasdrink:

You are always slighting or sneak dissing Somalis. Not even in the self-hating trollish ways of @CaliTedesse. At this point I'm convinced you're some non-Somali East African variant.

First we're more mixed with Arabs, now we're darker than West Africans. There is genuinely nothing with dark skin, twice over for men. Nevertheless, we both know it just isn't true. :icon lol:

I see you famo. :vo3yidw:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are always slighting or sneak dissing Somalis. Not even in the self-hating trollish ways of @CaliTedesse. At this point I'm convinced you're some non-Somali East African variant.

First we're more mixed with Arabs, now we're darker than West Africans. There is genuinely nothing with dark skin, twice over for men. Nevertheless, we both know it just isn't true. :icon lol:

10412.jpg

LMAO If anything I complemented our fearures. Are u saying dark skin is a diss now? o_Oo_Oo_O

I'm a featurist sbx I'm not ashamed in stating most of us are dark skinned sbx it's part of our Somali look. I don't care about how West africans look or others tbh.

My posts aren't sneak dissing at all m8 check my latest ones I'm always on love and improvement :)

He’s Eritrean:icon e biggrin:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Somalis on average are lighter than them, not that being lighter is even better. But we have way better features than them, imagine having a nose as wide as your butt and still insulting us:pachah1:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Imagine mixing nationality and ethnicity up :mjlol:and those white women who thought Africa was a nationality.....
Low IQ is a national phenomenon Bismillaaah :damn:

Trending

Latest posts