Madow claims that drake ruined Somali community

Canadian Somalis worship that mixed raced Jew actor. In their eyes he is like a god. What proud Somali worship a Jewish child actor?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
In the digital era, music only makes so little, maybe drake has a side business with his arab bestfriend selling dope and crack in Toronto and getting Somalis to do it.

Tukraq

VIP
don Corleoni, he gives them a louie belt and his malis get to popping dudes in the lobby:bell:
had to tell em chill he's signed by sprite and docent want to be associated with it when Pusha was in town, geeljires off Hennessy were about to go berserk
upload_2019-11-7_15-46-42.jpeg

In the digital era, music only makes so little, maybe drake has a side business with his arab bestfriend selling dope and crack in Toronto and getting Somalis to do it.

His clothing line makes probably 50 million annual turnover even if only 10% of that was net profit, that is big money.

Touring also will make him a lot of money, 6 figures per show.

He probably also has a deal with stone island, the amount of times he wears it. He probably also has many others brand deals, that makes him rich.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
His clothing line makes probably 50 million annual turnover even if only 10% of that was net profit, that is big money.

Touring also will make him a lot of money, 6 figures per show.

He probably also has a deal with stone island, the amount of times he wears it. He probably also has many others brand deals, that makes him rich.
i cant name 1 person who wears drake clothing, maybe some corny white people or teens. i dont believe its popular.

i cant name 1 person who wears drake clothing, maybe some corny white people or teens. i dont believe its popular.

Bro there are billion dollar companies around the world that sell products or software that we haven't heard of, doesn't change the fact they are a billion dollar company.

Trending