Japan's population is in decline because mala jimcaysanhaaya

They work long hours but have such low productivity. Anything beyond 7 hours is a hit on productivity. If you watched the video there is a guy who says after he's done with work he goes drinking with his boss can't say no to save face. He has a hard time keeping up with his boss who drinks so much. The whole work culture is strange.

As a Somali it leaves a little room to critique other’s work ethic tbh. Their country is pretty developed so I’d say they are pretty productive Allright

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Believe it or not thats soon goona be the norm in the western world
It really will be. Except that the western world is more open to immigrants which allows the population to stay up.

It really will be. Except that the western world is more open to immigrants which allows the population to stay up.
But alot of the immigrant themselfs start to asimmilate to the western life style. And us somali's Are the greatest example most of us from the young genation Aren't going to marry. Beside that the hate for immigrants Are on the increase so how long they gonna continue to get to migrate god knows.

Trending