Japanese xalwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he took them to a restaurant and fed them somali food and she gave him a rice cake to eat in the middle of the high street? Wallahi indhayarta waa gun

Same way y'all don't respect
Body lotion or nail clippers
For them crusty ass toes

:mjlol:

:browtf: I got the Nivea package from A-Z for my face with some Aveeno body lotion (gift from Allah swt :banderas: ) but I also use that one for my face.

I'm still convinced body lotion is just for flexing in the mirror. Dry application, wet/rinse off shower, I've tried them all. I must profess, man dont believe in body lotion. :farmajoyaab:

:browtf: I got the Nivea package from A-Z for my face with some Aveeno body lotion (gift from Allah swt :banderas: ) but I also use that one for my face.

I'm still convinced body lotion is just for flexing in the mirror. Dry application, wet/rinse off shower, I've tried them all. I must profess, man dont believe in body lotion. :farmajoyaab:

Nivea is shit, use pure coconut oil after showers, its natural and hydrating. :samwelcome:

You can't use body lotion on the face, hahahah typical guy

:noneck:

Japan is a country we can learn a lot about, they know Somalia well. They have the lowest crime rate in the world, so low that their police officers sometimes have nothing to do.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Doesnt speak japanese, can barely get by with english and lives in japan

:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending