Japanese men rather be with dolls than women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
This is some messed up shit man. No way can you convince me to get a sex doll. They really on that hikkomori life out there.

His wife died so the nigga copped a sex doll and now has over twenty of them. He must be ballin coz each of those dolls are worth more than 5K I'm sure.
:gucciwhat:

They even bring them to the park, karaoke bars and shit.

One of them dudes also is married but lives with his dolls and not his wife.

The one at 7:46 looks like a doll too. There's going to be some advanced sex dolls created in Japan in the future. Their birthrate is low as well and declining at an alarming rate.
:francis:

Even women are getting dolls 16:47 damn Japan is finished.
:kanyehmm:

22:36 Is that even a human?
:ohhh:

The 34 year old single woman at the end was supposed to go on a date but she got ghosted in the end.
:francis:

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Crazy to think that In the early 20th century, they were the most fearsome warriors in the world.

Those nukes really ruined them.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
White men are with dogs, arabs with goats, Pakistanis with young boys and Japanese are with dolls.
Why are men so sexually unsatisfied with normal consensual humans:jcoleno::jaynerd:

My japanese brothers are being cucked beyond repair. If they don't get their shit together then i'm taking 10 of their women back home with me to teach them how real men live.

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts