JANO BAND inspired DUR-DURBAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The term Aryan also has it's roots in the Indian subcontinent. Nazis had no original ideas.
The original Aryan were settled in Iran, but some were saying also in Northern India. Anyway the buddhist symbol is swastiska symbol in gold and put flat. And Nazi swastiska symbol invariably in black and tilted at 45 degrees.

I can't believe what I'm reading, are you guys really trying to justify the use of the swastika symbol in this day and age? The people using this symbol today will not hesitate to make you bite the curb, run a google search if you don't know what I'm talking about.

S

Shamis

I can't believe what I'm reading, are you guys really trying to justify the use of the swastika symbol in this day and age? The people using this symbol today will not hesitate to make you bite the curb, run a google search if you don't know what I'm talking about.

We've all seen the film :childplease:

And no I'm not trying to justify the use of the Swastika if you read my posts.:fantasia2:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The nazis were forced to fight their way out of economic slavery. After ww1 the germans were to pay damages to their enemies which they couldnt pay. The had to fight their way out.
They started WW2, causing the death of millions of people. The nazis can go f*ck themselves.

A shame we didn't discuss this amazing band, but I'm also sort of glad. 100 % some chip on the shoulder dude would yell that the Ethiopians are stealing our music

Nabeel786

Southie pride
They started WW2, causing the death of millions of people. The nazis can go f*ck themselves.

A shame we didn't discuss this amazing band, but I'm also sort of glad. 100 % some chip on the shoulder dude would yell that the Ethiopians are stealing our music
Yeah, the instruments stolen from us, we created all that beautiful tunes which makes Ethiopia rocks and become internationally recognized.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Guys i search many years about our Music and I foundout how our music bands spread to rest of Africa and how these Africans copied our instruments.

Example this song Gallardo ft Davido originally owned by Fatima Qasim Allah hau naxariisto, is one of very popular Song in Nigeria. Listen carefully the tune.

Check it out.

Fatima Qasim. Original beat.

She renew the beat before she passed away

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Around 70s and 80s Waberi group and some other music bands from Somalia use to visit in Abuja, Lagos, Nigeria that is how our Music became very popular in that country. At that time there was good relationship between Somalia and West Africa, specially Nigeria.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
About Gallardo ft Davido, what they did was they just recorded the beat faster in order listeners don't feel the similarities, even drums stolen from us.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
About Gallardo ft Davido, what they did was they just recorded the beat faster in order listeners don't feel the similarities, even drums stolen from us.
How come the comment section is filled with Moroccans and Nigerians fighting?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
My xabashi friend showed me the latter song before the holiday. They're not too bad :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending