JANO BAND inspired DUR-DURBAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
When the war broke-up in Somalia late 90s people flee different direction, even our musicians went to neighbor countries to get save, specially Ethiopia where they Rock for the last 2 and half decades.
JANO band members were young that time they grow up listening Somali music, their favorite band was Dur-Dur who mainly dominant music industry in Ethiopia, specially Addis ababa night clubs, etc.
Now they come up something unique. Here you go.

They fucking talented. I like how she rock the stage. Amazing*.

2ppc901.jpg

JANO BAND

JANO BAND

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
That doesn't make sense.
Well, it make sense to me.
When I was a kid I use to love people and care about everyone, but later my own neighbor were try to murder my family for just been Daarood, so that creates growing up with hatred and trust none. I can't help it.

S

Shamis

That was two and a half decades ago and I believe your neighbours met their maker long ago. That war was intense to say the least. Whoever looted got looted back, whoever squatted got squatted out and this went on for years or that's how I imagine it went down.

S

Shamis

That logo is not about what you think, people only see as Nazi symbol, but anyone can use for their own purpose. You never know yarta.

How do you use it? It's a Hindu symbol originally so you're right but what does it mean to you?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
That was two and a half decades ago and I believe your neighbours met their maker long ago. That war was intense to say the least. Whoever looted got looted back, whoever squatted got squatted out and this went on for years or that's how I imagine it went down.
** it was like yesterday to me. By the way, it was 1994

S

Shamis

** it was like yesterday to me. By the way, it was 1994

It's nearly 2016 so I'm only off by 3 years.

Do you really remember what happened? Can you tell us about it? I'm being serious and I really empathize.

S

Shamis

8 years old is tragically young. I'm sorry you saw all that.

Hindus don't have one symbol. The word Swastika is from the Sanskrit word Svastika. The symbol is used in Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and others according to Google.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
8 years old is tragically young. I'm sorry you saw all that.

Hindus don't have one symbol. The word Swastika is from the Sanskrit word Svastika. The symbol is used in Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and others according to Google.
It's ok. it was long ago.
The name Svastika means noble. but the Nazi symbol stand for Aryan people, they believed themselves to be pure race and superior.

S

Shamis

The term Aryan also has it's roots in the Indian subcontinent. Nazis had no original ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts