Jamila GORDON a Successful Somali woman MAYBE an example of the benefits of marrying AJNABI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so cadaan bagpacker picked her from kenya and married her. Either way she sounds intelligent and highly experienced at what she does.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't think her husband had anything to do with it. The only thing he did was bring her to the west. Everything else is due to her hard work and intelligence.

Cadaans scooping up successful Somali women.:ehh:

That's what I said
tumblr_mkwto0TnKy1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

I don't think her husband had anything to do with it. The only thing he did was bring her to the west. Everything else is due to her hard work and intelligence.

If she married a Somali guy she would've been a stay at home mom with 10 kids. Her Australian husband drew out her full potential by supporting her career.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He seems more balanced than most from what I've seen on here, but this site is a cesspit for extremist views.

In other words "he agrees with me so I like him"

:mjlol:

Maybe, but going back to the original thread title, that benefit no longer exists. No Somali man under the age of 40 in the west well prevent his wife from getting educated or having a job.

I've seen perfectly educated and capable Somali women choose to be stay at home moms. Not sure why we're absolving grown women in the west from pursuing their own careers.

"Somali women are queens. Strong. Capable. But somehow an Abdi can f*ck their whole life up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending