Jamal Osman roasts Farmaajo

JAMAL OSMAN IS A COWARD QABILIST AND OGADEN WILL NEVER HAVE ANY POWER IN SOMALIA. IT IS WRITTEN IN THE FINE PRINT. WHEN THE UGALI IS WARM THEY ARE AT THE TABLE. WHEN THE INJERA IS COLD -- THEY ARE AT THE TABLE. TRAITORS. JUBALAND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PUNTLAND BRAINCHILD SPONSPORED AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY KENYA!!

ALL OGADENS NEED TO STEP UP. EITHER JOIN KENYA AND ETHIOPIA PROUDLY OR REPRESENT YOUR NATION PROUD. RIGHT NOW YOU CAN NOT. KDF GORILLAS ARE OVER 10000 STRONG IN YOUR TERRITORY. TODAY THEY PROVIDED SHOVELS, FANTA AND COOKIES TO OGADEN WOMEN IN DHOOBLEEY. SHAME ON YOU!! https://twitter.com/amisomsomalia . LOOK AT THE KENYAN GORILLA AND THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. SHAME SHAME SHAME! WHAT IS YOUR PLAN? WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS? THE OGADEN KENYAN SOMALIS CLAIM TO BE KENYAN! BIGGEST JOKE! WHILE SOMALIS LIVING IN THE WESTERN WORLD ALWAYS CLAIM TO BE SOMALI FIRST OR SOMALI STRICTLY! WHAT IS GOING ON?

JAMAL OSMAN IS A COWARD QABILIST AND OGADEN WILL NEVER HAVE ANY POWER IN SOMALIA. IT IS WRITTEN IN THE FINE PRINT. WHEN THE UGALI IS WARM THEY ARE AT THE TABLE. WHEN THE INJERA IS COLD -- THEY ARE AT THE TABLE. TRAITORS. JUBALAND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PUNTLAND BRAINCHILD SPONSPORED AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY KENYA!!

ALL OGADENS NEED TO STEP UP. EITHER JOIN KENYA AND ETHIOPIA PROUDLY OR REPRESENT YOUR NATION PROUD. RIGHT NOW YOU CAN NOT. KDF GORILLAS ARE OVER 10000 STRONG IN YOUR TERRITORY. TODAY THEY PROVIDED SHOVELS, FANTA AND COOKIES TO OGADEN WOMEN IN DHOOBLEEY. SHAME ON YOU!! https://twitter.com/amisomsomalia . LOOK AT THE KENYAN GORILLA AND THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. SHAME SHAME SHAME! WHAT IS YOUR PLAN? WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS? THE OGADEN KENYAN SOMALIS CLAIM TO BE KENYAN! BIGGEST JOKE! WHILE SOMALIS LIVING IN THE WESTERN WORLD ALWAYS CLAIM TO BE SOMALI FIRST OR SOMALI STRICTLY! WHAT IS GOING ON?
Keep writing in capital letters like a retard you uneducated 68 IQ animal :mjkkk:

come down B00n boy, if Mj can do anything, they would have taken back kismayo from you when B00ns chased them away, regional presidents and others are just there because tomorrow will come a time when xamar will keep on robbing the moneys and if they are doing this abuse now, why trust her with all your regional rights.?

so dont get upset about all the visitors and former somali leaders there, we Ogaden just told them if its us today, its you lot Tomorrow, a massage that is easy to digest since you lot keep pissing them off, your the best enemy one can wish for,

jubaland is an Ogaden project from the 3 Ogaden nations who united under one single goal, 5,000 lads died for it, we fought B00ns like huraale l and 1door fake Islamist shishkabab, we sent them in body bags back to 1dooristan, we owned Jubaland and we will use the devil to get it back if needed , whatever it takes, when Somalis were naked, my ancestors were conquering jubaland, i will rule it and the rest are guests like @DR OSMAN and co and the b00ns, and i dont need anyone permission to rule it and i will do as i wish with it, funk you and your somalia, fake shythole country thats ells ports to Ethiopia, that sold the seas to kenya, it was done by losers in xamar last time i checked for a few million, blame them,you hypocrite, blame the b00n selling the ports to Ethiopian navy, two faced dudes, smh,

look at you wring in caps, just show your anger and cuqdad and dismay and evidence of your helplessness,

imagine if FGS which doesn't want federalism was 105 stronger, look at what its doing now, imagine if it was more powerful, they dont respect the constitution, why should we respect them?

as an Ogaden, i have 3 nations across east Africa, i will piss on anyone who thinks they can do harm to Jubaland,

come down B00n boy, if Mj can do anything, they would have taken back kismayo from you when B00ns chased them away, regional presidents and others are just there because tomorrow will come a time when xamar will keep on robbing the moneys and if they are doing this abuse now, why trust her with all your regional rights.?

so dont get upset about all the visitors and former somali leaders there, we Ogaden just told them if its us today, its you lot Tomorrow, a massage that is easy to digest since you lot keep pissing them off, your the best enemy one can wish for,

jubaland is an Ogaden project from the 3 Ogaden nations who united under one single goal, 5,000 lads died for it, we fought B00ns like huraale l and 1door fake Islamist shishkabab, we sent them in body bags back to 1dooristan, we owned Jubaland and we will use the devil to get it back if needed , whatever it takes, when Somalis were naked, my ancestors were conquering jubaland, i will rule it and the rest are guests like @DR OSMAN and co and the b00ns, and i dont need anyone permission to rule it and i will do as i wish with it, funk you and your somalia, fake shythole country thats ells ports to Ethiopia, that sold the seas to kenya, it was done by losers in xamar last time i checked for a few million, blame them,you hypocrite, blame the b00n selling the ports to Ethiopian navy, two faced dudes, smh,

look at you wring in caps, just show your anger and cuqdad and dismay and evidence of your helplessness,

imagine if FGS which doesn't want federalism was 105 stronger, look at what its doing now, imagine if it was more powerful, they dont respect the constitution, why should we respect them?

as an Ogaden, i have 3 nations across east Africa, i will piss on anyone who thinks they can do harm to Jubaland,

WE TRUST XAMAR WITH NOTHING I AM NOT UPSET ABOUT LEADERS IN JUBALAND FOR INAUGURATION OF THE SAYID AHMED MADOOBE XAMAR WOULD ATTEMPT TO DESTROY PUNTLAND AND JUBALAND IF THEY COULD BUT THE HAWIYE WANT TO DESTROY ONE ANOTHER MUCH MUCH MORE HAWIYE CHANCE OF RULING DIED WITH SHITBAG BLOODTHIRSTY AIDEED I WANT NO HARM TO THE PEOPLE OF JUBALAND OR THE OGADEN. BUT THE THREE NATIONS THING IS A PROBLEM. PICK A SIDE -- ANY SIDE!! XAMAR IS DONE FOR -- THE CAPITAL NEEDS TO BE MOVED SO THAT THERE CAN BE ONE LAST CHIMP OUT. THE ABGAAL AND HABAR GIDIR CONTINUE TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR CONTROL OF THAT CAPITAL -- THE HAWIYE WILL NEVER UNITE AND NEITHER WILL SOMALIA. SOMALIA IS A FAILED PROJECT. THAT P-O-S HAILE SELASSIE HAD A POINT WHEN HE DISAGREED WITH THE FORMATION OF THIS STATE. HAS THERE EVER BEEN A LEGITIMATE GENERAL ELECTION -- EVEN A SHAM AFRICAN ELECTION -- IN SOMALIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE -- NO!! NOR WILL THERE EVER BE ONE -- ITS TIME TO LOOK FOR A NEW APPROACH. CONFEDERATION IS KEY -- PUNTLAND CAN HANDLE ITS INTERNAL SQUABBLES -- ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HOLD 1P1V ELECTIONS. THE REST OF PUNTLAND IS ANGRY AT MAXAMUUD SALEEBAAN -- LET US SEE YOU WIN A GENERAL ELECTION AGAINST THEM -- IT IS POSSIBLE BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY!! WITH AMISOM, SHABAAB AND MAREXAAN ON YOUR PLATE -- YOU WILL NEED THE DEVIL TO CONTROL AND CAPTURE JUBALAND I WISH U ALL THE BEST MY BROTHER

WE TRUST XAMAR WITH NOTHING I AM NOT UPSET ABOUT LEADERS IN JUBALAND FOR INAUGURATION OF THE SAYID AHMED MADOOBE XAMAR WOULD ATTEMPT TO DESTROY PUNTLAND AND JUBALAND IF THEY COULD BUT THE HAWIYE WANT TO DESTROY ONE ANOTHER MUCH MUCH MORE HAWIYE CHANCE OF RULING DIED WITH SHITBAG BLOODTHIRSTY AIDEED I WANT NO HARM TO THE PEOPLE OF JUBALAND OR THE OGADEN. BUT THE THREE NATIONS THING IS A PROBLEM. PICK A SIDE -- ANY SIDE!! XAMAR IS DONE FOR -- THE CAPITAL NEEDS TO BE MOVED SO THAT THERE CAN BE ONE LAST CHIMP OUT. THE ABGAAL AND HABAR GIDIR CONTINUE TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR CONTROL OF THAT CAPITAL -- THE HAWIYE WILL NEVER UNITE AND NEITHER WILL SOMALIA. SOMALIA IS A FAILED PROJECT. THAT P-O-S HAILE SELASSIE HAD A POINT WHEN HE DISAGREED WITH THE FORMATION OF THIS STATE. HAS THERE EVER BEEN A LEGITIMATE GENERAL ELECTION -- EVEN A SHAM AFRICAN ELECTION -- IN SOMALIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE -- NO!! NOR WILL THERE EVER BE ONE -- ITS TIME TO LOOK FOR A NEW APPROACH. CONFEDERATION IS KEY -- PUNTLAND CAN HANDLE ITS INTERNAL SQUABBLES -- ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HOLD 1P1V ELECTIONS. THE REST OF PUNTLAND IS ANGRY AT MAXAMUUD SALEEBAAN -- LET US SEE YOU WIN A GENERAL ELECTION AGAINST THEM -- IT IS POSSIBLE BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY!! WITH AMISOM, SHABAAB AND MAREXAAN ON YOUR PLATE -- YOU WILL NEED THE DEVIL TO CONTROL AND CAPTURE JUBALAND I WISH U ALL THE BEST MY BROTHER

bro stop using caps, its hard to read a massive block of caps,

and secondly,what is your tribe/clan warya? lets talk from that basis since we somalis die for tribe first and somalia second, stop the fake somalinimo tears, it doesn't work on me bro,

what are you warya?

jamal osman is not a journalist he is an opportunist, that only shows the bad side of somalis he bascially earns money from channel 4 uk by creating fake stories that make somalis look like animals.

the guy is nuts

jamal osman is not a journalist he is an opportunist, that only shows the bad side of somalis he bascially earns money from channel 4 uk by creating fake stories that make somalis look like animals.

the guy is nuts

liar, then bring forth prove, he makes somalis look good, he is a nasab honest man, went to uni with him and yes he is Mohamed Zubeer/Ogaden, makes me love my cousins even more when he exposes the fake president of villa 1 block,

if and only if failmarjo can make xamar great will we respect him, how can he make somalia good when he robs xamar dry ad lets shishkabab run wild and freely?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I use to love Jamal Osman reports, specially when he had started the Dalsoor media company. Ever since Farmaajo became president, our brother has not been the same. I hope he focuses on his talents more and less on Twitter insults. I was also disappointed on his aljazerra appearance recently too, I hope post Farmaajo era brings the Jamal we admired and respected :)

Trending