Jamal Osman drops original meme on Somalia's situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
He is not wrong through, i remember a guy who used to polish shoes (I'm not saying polishing shoes is bad) i heard he become some MP in jubaland.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not unique to Somalis, alot of degrees from foreign Universities mean nothing in the West.
So you end up with alot of Doctors and Engineers scrubbing xaar and mataag:shookgabre:

Apollo

VIP
Not unique to Somalis, alot of degrees from foreign Universities mean nothing in the West.
So you end up with alot of Doctors and Engineers scrubbing xaar and mataag:shookgabre:

It depends..

IT people from India do get jobs in the West at their level.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's absolutely nothing wrong with people whose jobs include cleaning, cooking, doing labor. In fact my respect for someone who use to do those jobs immediately goes up because it shows they're not above the working people. :)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
People here are missing the point. He is not knocking on menial work or janitors but he is point out that how people are going back home and assuming positions of power without the needed qualifications; their only qualifications being clan connections

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
People here are missing the point. He is not knocking on menial work or janitors but he is point out that how people are going back home and assuming positions of power without the needed qualifications; their only qualifications being clan connections
I was too lazy to explain it to them thought it was obvious uhm seems I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.