Jamaican guy wants a Xalimo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like because Somali twitter is so loud people just want the clout and pull shit like this. Somalis are too receptive to this bullshit.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless this brother and many brothers of various races with Somali girls from Mogadishu and hargaisa amiin thuma amiin personally I have done my part in introducing many Somali girls from Mogadishu and hargaisa to men of various races and many of them are breeding as we speak

May Allah bless this brother and many brothers of various races with Somali girls from Mogadishu and hargaisa amiin thuma amiin personally I have done my part in introducing many Somali girls from Mogadishu and hargaisa to men of various races and many of them are breeding as we speak
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

2018 we taking the qabil beef into a genetic warfare sphere where girls from other qabils are introduced to Madows and ginger bearded Ibn Jacks.

Muji

VIP
I can adjust to the idea of Somali girls getting with a west African but someone from reer bambaclart? Never! They stink and they have a foul attitude! I was also bullied by one at school called shanice so they can all f*ck off.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I feel like because Somali twitter is so loud people just want the clout and pull shit like this. Somalis are too receptive to this bullshit.
lol it's a bunch of sexualy fustrated Cowards both male and females similar to dis site smh

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I can adjust to the idea of Somali girls getting with a west African but someone from reer bambaclart? Never! They stink and they have a foul attitude! I was also bullied by one at school called shanice so they can all f*ck off.
Lol are you from UK??? I kinda feel you yardys are hard to grow up wit dey just gotta know ur more crazy like here in Toronto dey know us Mali's will Swiss cheese em dey know we crazy

It's da same wit da hatians in Miami yardys know dat da hatians(zos) are too much for dem alot of da yardys got banned and now hatians run my Miami

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending