Jabavu branch of Hass build massive apartments in Langata Kenya

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
They stretch as far as the eye can see and all together with land and material considered costed Hass 7 million USD
1623139105915.jpeg

1623139175586.jpeg

They have also expanded their portfolio and now are involved in fishery projects all over Somalia. Over the last 5 years they have also developed dugsi’s, petrol stations, hotels, fishing projects, airport runways and many other things inside Somalia and all through East Africa.

They have also recently showed their interest in aviation and will possibly make an airplane branch for passenger/delivery use. Or they have already made this, I’m unsure.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Why is that a shame? they are getting paid good money for it:childplease: And kenya is nice place i was thinking about going to mombasa
Its a shame for everyone until its there clansmen then we use it as fkd points. I see no difference in doing business in London Addis or Nairobi we are not at literal war with any nation.

Business knows no clan @Dharbash I hear the hass petrol folks employ plenty of Somalis where they can and pay amazing wages to them for Africa standards especially even attracting diaspora Somalis in some roles. Somalis in Kenya are our best model as to how we should treat eachother and our corrupt leaders :nvjpqts:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Its a shame for everyone until its there clansmen then we use it as fkd points. I see no difference in doing business in London Addis or Nairobi we are not at literal war with any nation.

Business knows no clan @Dharbash I hear the hass petrol folks employ plenty of Somalis where they can and pay amazing wages to them for Africa standards especially even attracting diaspora Somalis in some roles. Somalis in Kenya are our best model as to how we should treat eachother and our corrupt leaders :nvjpqts:
They not only employ Somalis but they develop useful things for Somalis outside just the SSC region, there’s many instances where they’ve built and developed towns in Somalia when they don’t have to. A lot of their employee’s are also Canadian/Kenyan Somalis of all clans and backgrounds they don’t discriminate. Somalis in Kenya are great with business.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
They stretch as far as the eye can see and all together with land and material considered costed Hass 7 million USD
View attachment 188214

View attachment 188215

They have also expanded their portfolio and now are involved in fishery projects all over Somalia. Over the last 5 years they have also developed dugsi’s, petrol stations, hotels, fishing projects, airport runways and many other things inside Somalia and all through East Africa.

They have also recently showed their interest in aviation and will possibly make an airplane branch for passenger/delivery use. Or they have already made this, I’m unsure.
7 billion wow but the they seem outdated but good for em