Ive visited the old head that I been helping for the past 3 years, while visitng I ran into this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ive posted about the old head with 7 kids who was imported into America straight from the countryside. So today I visited him and look what I discovered in front of their building. Mind you this is the projects and this is where Somalis of all kinds start up their life in America and then a whole of them navigate through the system to a better places and things but one group feels at home and could careless, THE SOMALI BANTU.

Theyve been here for 15 years now and they live in the same abject qashin as the day they got here.

Look at them have cook a feast in front of the building.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Ive posted about the old head with 7 kids who was imported into America straight from the countryside. So today I visited him and look what I discovered in front of their building. Mind you this is the projects and this is where Somalis of all kinds start up their life in America and then a whole of them navigate through the system to a better places and things but one group feels at home and could careless, THE SOMALI BANTU.

Theyve been here for 15 years now and they live in the same abject qashin as the day they got here.

Look at them have cook a feast in front of the building.

They all look homeless

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is why people look down on Somalis as beggars

This group have dragged our status down to subhumans. None of you can attack me for saying this but this group has no excuse to be so dirty and backwards after 15 years in America. I know them very well because I come into contact with them due to what I do for living.

The Serengeti kulahaa. Leave them alone somali bantu are nice people. Anigaa garanaya somali low income housing dagan since 1992 so why are you surprised that they have been living in here for 15 years?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
This group have dragged our status down to subhumans. None of you can attack me for saying this but this group has no excuse to be so dirty and backwards after 15 years in America. I know them very well because I come into contact with them due to what I do for living.

They are satisfied with life and don't want to do better. People like them who leech of the government should be deported asap. If you're not progressive then f*ck off.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
back home if you got a house nobody cooks outside And nobody in the west listens to Quran while Having a Cook out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending