I've realized I'm an irresistible and loveable, kind hearted person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@GodKnowsBest went from cursing my existence, calling me unspeakable names to calling me cousin.

@waraabe went from calling me Ina Douglas to actually never mind he still calls me Ina Douglas but in a loving, cute way, I guess.

The trolls I've all put on ignore probably dedicate topics for me and express their love for me now.

I've an impact on people. I'm a legend. Mashallah me.

@GodKnowsBest went from cursing my existence, calling me unspeakable names to calling me cousin.

@waraabe went from calling me Ina Douglas to actually never mind he still calls me Ina Douglas but in a loving, cute way, I guess.

The trolls I've all put on ignore probably dedicate topics for me and express their love for me now.

I've an impact on people. I'm a legend. Mashallah me.
Narcissism is not a desirable trait abaayo. :stevej:. But you say interesting shit .
200.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Ima adeer, I'm hardly an example. I cat fight with almost all the girls here including @ItsHanna @Someone @The Cushitic One but I have this way of making them like me after arguing with them. I think this thread should be dedicated to me instead.

Actually, I think it's just a Somali trait to forgive quickly after petty fights. I think It's because actual fights IN Somalia result in death so if we Aren't dead It's a blessing and we can move forward.

Apologize for the random capitalizations, It's my auto correct

Ima adeer, I'm hardly an example. I cat fight with almost all the girls here including @ItsHanna @Someone @The Cushitic One but I have this way of making them like me after arguing with them. I think this thread should be dedicated to me instead.

Actually, I think it's just a Somali trait to forgive quickly after petty fights. I think It's because actual fights IN Somalia result in death so if we Aren't dead It's a blessing and we can move forward.

Apologize for the random capitalizations, It's my auto correct
I don't like you, i'm just mature :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending