I've hit a new low!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's freezing cold and I drove to Starbucks 20 mins from my house just to get a skinny nonfat cinnamon dolce latte.

This particular Starbucks is open until 11:30 pm.. :liberaltears:

@Knowles ashy abdi was the barista, I hope he didn't add anything in my latte. I gave him the "don't talk to me just because we are both Somali, serve me like you're supposed to ashy cabiid" look. :hillarybiz:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Invest in an espresso machine like this below and make your own latte

8ecb3a68-69d8-4589-a1e6-ac385ff7268e_1.75cb207c29a44ef99bf6f1dd364417b8.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's freezing cold and I drove to Starbucks 20 mins from my house just to get a skinny nonfat cinnamon dolce latte.

@Knowles ashy abdi was the barista, I hope he didn't add anything in my latte. I gave him the "don't talk to me just because we are both Somali, serve me like you're supposed to ashy cabiid" look. :hillarybiz:

trash.png

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I do that at work a lot actually. I even did it before when I was a barista.

Didn’t think it actually bothered people.

I usually am bored at work so I ask someone where they are from if they look west african or East African.

Recently I met a army soldier who was somali. I randomly said you look somali and he said “yea cause I am”. I said “say wallahi” he laughed and said “wallahi”

:cosbyhmm: Now I’m wondering if I should stop.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I do that at work a lot actually. I even did it before when I was a barista.

Didn’t think it actually bothered people.

I usually am bored at work so I ask someone where they are from if they look west african or East African.

Recently I met a army soldier who was somali. I randomly said you look somali and he said “yea cause I am”. I said “say wallahi” he laughed and said “wallahi”

:cosbyhmm: Now I’m wondering if I should stop.

Jerome

Did u ever work in a Gift shop in Westminster bridge???

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
they stare wherever they are

It’s annoying af

British somalis are a lot more awkward and autistic than North Americans

They will literally start choking if you speak to them but they will stare for hours
I've seen that with elderly moms and sometimes teenage girls.. Most adeers I've seen, they greet me and don't stare a lot, but the Eedos will stare at you like you feel some strange feeling or way.. I encountered those things at airport waitings

Muji

VIP
I've seen that with elderly moms and sometimes teenage girls.. Most adeers I've seen, they greet me and don't stare a lot, but the Eedos will stare at you like you feel some strange feeling or way.. I encountered those things at airport waitings

I wonder what happens if you stop staring at me lol maybe they might learn a lesson

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I wonder what happens if you stop staring at me lol maybe they might learn a lesson
I don't even stare at them. When I notice that they are staring, I just make myself busy with other things.

What do you mean staring at me?:what1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I’m not gonna lie somalis have a weird habit of staring

What’s up with that?

Staring is the national pastime for Somalis, they like to blankly stare without saying a word and will hold eye contact.:gaasdrink:

From my observations, this is more common in older folks and fobs in the West. :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending