I've been thinking, we should marry fobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS3

Salaam
I've been to Somalia this summer and every girl I met were beautiful. I've been thinking about marrying a female fob because they are not demanding and are very obedient and would be the perfect housewife to raise your children

it's also good for the children because their mother's native language and culture are Somali.

I am marrying a young lady under 20 years old so she could learn the local language and maybe get a diploma before she reaches 20.

:ahh:

anyone with me??

EDIT : seems like we have a dumbass on this site who thought what I am talking about was 'sex tourist'.

I am not going to bring a girl from Somalia, I want to marry a recent immigrant who stayed in Europe for under a year.

FOB = fresh out of the boat

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I've been to Somalia this summer and every girl I met were beautiful. I've been thinking about marrying a female fob because they are not demanding and are very obedient and would be the perfect housewife to raise your children

it's also good for the children because their mother's native language and culture are Somali.

I am marrying a young lady under 20 years old so she could learn the local language and maybe get a diploma before she reaches 20.

anyone with me??
Your a sex tourist.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

anyone with me??
I’d be careful if I was you girls back home tend to be manipulative

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I said FOB

Fresh out of the boat immigrant who recently arrived in my country. I won't go and bring a lady all the way from fucking Somalia.

I am going to marry one of the girls who are recent immigrants or maybe stayed in the country for a year.

romantic

Trump doesn’t agree with that

anyone with me??
A lot of people are doing that. They want virgins which are hard to come by in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending