Ive been having a embrassing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Please dont make fun of me

So last night this girl im messin with came over and i couldn't get it up we went to sleep n said try again eaely tmro

This morning i tried again nd i couldn't stay hard.

At the time i blamed my coke habit (i been coke free since end of January) she believed me kind of.

this is the first time it happened in my life.

Could it be because im not attracted to her? (Im not)

or

because i met a new girl two nights ago off( tinder) lives 5min from me. I got hard with her no problem. ?

I feel like dumpin her i can risk 3 times of not gettin hard.

:lolbron::lolbron: I said this before you shouldn't believe this western propaganda bulshit of sexual freedom you end up weak and feminine with no raganimo and eventually you start getting it up the ass to feel something
I advise you to stop doing drugs and do sport often and you will regain your manhood again

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
:lolbron::lolbron: I said this before you shouldn't believe this western propaganda bulshit of sexual freedom you end up weak and feminine with no raganimo and eventually you start getting it up the ass to feel something
I advise you to stop doing drugs and do sport often and you will regain your manhood again

Saxiib is that what u convince urself to compensate for the lack of play?

This thread not for ciyaal wait till marriage

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
20-something year old niggas suffering from erectile dysfunction. what are u 50? why dont the denizens of sstop drag trolls like stevie wonder but they try it with lulu and all my other sistas? fucking double standards.

this fool really made a thread asking a dumb question only to answer it in his first post. what kinda ootism?? epitome of a useless thread. we all know u aint bout dat life warya

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
20-something year old niggas suffering from erectile dysfunction. what are u 50? why dont the denizens of sstop drag trolls like stevie wonder but they try it with lulu and all my other sistas? fucking double standards.

this fool really made a thread asking a dumb question only to answer it in his first post. what kinda ootism?? epitome of a useless thread. we all know u aint bout dat life warya

I thought we were cool abayo.

Im not a troll, this thread was for men. Especially neegas who been thru that.

Wallahi billahi i wasnt trolling and legit wanted closure.

And i dont have ed. I just couldn't find it in me to smash. Infact ive got xvideos open on my other tab right now my askar doin a full salute. I can show u ;)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Please dont make fun of me

So last night this girl im messin with came over and i couldn't get it up we went to sleep n said try again eaely tmro

This morning i tried again nd i couldn't stay hard.

At the time i blamed my coke habit (i been coke free since end of January) she believed me kind of.

this is the first time it happened in my life.

Could it be because im not attracted to her? (Im not)

or

because i met a new girl two nights ago off( tinder) lives 5min from me. I got hard with her no problem. ?

I feel like dumpin her i can risk 3 times of not gettin hard.

The bigger question is do you regret your sins?

Cause you seem to go bragging about how you got lucky yesterday, or how you made all the girls like you, you should first consider Allah Almighty, and fear Him, and know that you will ultimately meet Him.

If you have committed a sin in secret, then keep it a secret But don't go around bragging about it for the sake of looking "cool" or "hot" or anything stupid like that

Just keep in mind this life is short might aswell be the best muslim you possibly can be during that time

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@StevieWonder

You dissapointed me bruh why you playing with that nose candy thats some white people shit.:comeon:

I had that prob before while i was drunk one time its called whisky dick or something. But it more has to do with you jacking off to much lay off the sxb.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Homeboy you aren't alone - it's the and beating your d*ck with it combo. Go without both for a week, and you'll see vast improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending