Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Cognitivedissonance in that group pm
prank-water-thrown-trash-can-on-head-kicked-into-pool-13841055667.gif

Hubble

VIP
Allah freed you. Only for you to now be his slave. :yloezpe:

The Creator's servant is the best you can be. You can be rich, travel the world in freedom, and do anything you like besides hurting yourself and others. You can't liken it to being a slave of a human being.

Guys, don't you think it's a bit arrogant to claim that you were born into the truth of no volition of your own and everyone else was born into a family that are on the path to destruction?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Guys, don't you think it's a bit arrogant to claim that you were born into the truth of no volition of your own and everyone else was born into a family that are on the path to destruction?
I hope you end up in hell with Hitler & his SS goons & they torture you & put your black ass in a concentration camp lol

What will you be saying in your grave I wonder, if you do decide to get cremated then hook a nigga up some of your ashes so I can give it to some of the goons on the road sidez so they can lace it with some weed & blaze that shit my g, so your name lives on, 60 years from now mandem would still be chatting about you.

I hope you end up in hell with Hitler & his SS goons & they torture you & put your black ass in a concentration camp lol

What will you be saying in your grave I wonder, if you do decide to get cremated then hook a nigga up some of your ashes so I can give it to some of the goons on the road sidez so they can lace it with some weed & blaze that shit my g, so your name lives on, 60 years from now mandem would still be chatting about you.

Since when did humans inflict punishment in Hell? Baro deentaada so you can leave it like I did. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.