its not easy being a father

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not easy being a single father. and single mothers or fathers can give me any advice? thank you

upload_2017-4-16_22-30-15.png

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah

Are those your kids walaal? My sincere advice would be to take them to Somalia. At least until they reach the age of 10 so they can absorb the culture, deen, and learn good manners. Kids raised in the west are not good to their parents and can become misguided. They need a foundation so they know who they are and where they are from. Anway, i hope you take it on board, those are cute kids mashallah.

Are those your kids walaal? My sincere advice would be to take them to Somalia. At least until they reach the age of 10 so they can absorb the culture, deen, and learn good manners. Kids raised in the west are not good to their parents and can become misguided. They need a foundation so they know who they are and where they are from. Anway, i hope you take it on board, those are cute kids mashallah.
Google images wayee I would not post my twins here lol, do they look like somali to you?

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Google images wayee I would not post my twins here lol, do they look like somali to you?

Yes, their face looks Somali. I don't know about the hair. It's a good decision not to post your kids online.

I think the solution would be to find a pious and good wife who would treat my children like one of their own

@Aziza

I think the solution would be to find a pious and good wife who would treat my children like one of their own

@Aziza

Waryaa, this is getting creepy now their might be a certain block coming your way. I aint giving you my passport so stay your ass in Mozambique.

Waryaa, this is getting creepy now their might be a certain block coming your way. I aint giving you my passport so stay your ass in Mozambique.
Angola I'm in angola. I feel ya nobody wants a single father

Block me? Couldn't u just say no:mjcry:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Alhamdulilah I have 4 little ones. Me and my wife have been happily married for 9 years now. Our marriage has been successful because we are honest with each other. We tell each other everything. Honesty is important man. You lot are like my little brothers and sisters, I want to see you lot married happily so take my advice. The truth is all that matters.

Alhamdulilah I have 4 little ones. Me and my wife have been happily married for 9 years now. Our marriage has been successful because we are honest with each other. We tell each other everything. Honesty is important man. You lot are like my little brothers and sisters, I want to see you lot married happily so take my advice. The truth is all that matters.
You're lucky man no woman wants a single father. They say he is expired

VixR

Veritas
What happened to their mother?

You have to ilali your kids from prospective partners, even if you marry. This whole another woman will love my kids as her own thought process is extremely naive thinking in most cases. The same is true for single mothers who remarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts