It's Happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just came home after the finals feeling triumphant, hadn't seen my family since eid and was missing hooyo's food.
:rejoice::mjcry:

And what do I see?!
:notsureif:
IMG_0747_1.jpg

:ohdamn:

Naaaaah it can't be true
IMG_0748_1.jpg

IT IS TRUE!
:ohhh::stevej:¨
giphy.gif

Hooyo, my love for you know no bounds.

:kendrickcry::jcoleno:

BAM!
IMG_0751_1.jpg

POW!
IMG_0752_1.jpg

And also you can never forget this(@ghost 's DLC) :lolbron:
IMG_0753_1.jpg

The most important invention since the wheel, cambuulo iyo bun + dango(totally optional but very much recommended).
IMG_0755_1.jpg

Lucky is the one whose hooyo makes cambuulo. - Some old gabay

:whew::lawd:

tl;dr Appreciate your hooyo waryaada also cambuulo is GOAT
:westbrookswag:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nigga's feasting on cambuulo whereas I had to fetch my chinese food cause the neefs kept adding 30 mins every time I called.
putersmash.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You won SomaliSpot for the day man :umad:

Untitled-2.png
But why you adding daango to your cambuulo, say no to cambuulo DLC

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I swear, when I read Salool and saw what looks like Timir, I was like let me get some water and then

fde29c50-16bc-0133-461d-0a2ca390b447.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Not crazy about cambuulo, but it is good for you. Lots of protein, good for gains. Skinny faraaxs should eat more of it.

ReeBorama

This looks like some Ree Konfur sixir in the making, yacni, faalka ayaa loo eegayaa uunbaan maqli jiray:browtf:

And wtf is Dango?:childplease:

ReeBorama

Look at this nigga calling cunto halal sixir, dango = salool.
:siilaanyosmile:

Sidaa kama wado sxb,. I meant the pictures, the whole outlook of it especially the first picture hahah, it looks like some sorcerous shit.

And I swear this is a first for me, Dango=Salool, and thats saying a lot coz I am well versed with diff Somali dialects.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sidaa kama wado sxb,. I meant the pictures, the whole outlook of it especially the first picture hahah, it looks some sorcerous shit.

And I swear this is a first me, Dango=Salool, and thats saying a lot coz I am well versed with diff Somali dialects.
Gotchu sxb, you should try it you won't regret it. Also wrote it wrong, it's daango.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.