its going down BLACKS VS PAKISTANIS in speakers corner london apparntly somali guy gets banged! SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black rastafarian guy (Raspect) trying to ally with pakistanis/muslims a couple weeks ago the pakistanis/muslims gave him £1000 during the his youtube live chat a week later the black guy starts getting close to this pakistani girl (Sayeeda al husseini) all hell as broke loose since then these timo jileecs aint fuckin around and it might mean the end of speakers corner all because of a black dating a pakistani girl!

wish somalis had the geerah of these pakistani guys

other timo jileecs are getting involed too like begalis and sikh reverts getting on code

ileen what Umar Johnson said is true nobody wants to ally with Blacks politically because they wanna start sexing the women of their allys.

THIS IS WHY -

BLACKS CAN'T ALLY WITH HISPANICS IN THE U.S

BLACKS CAN'T ALLY WITH PAKISTANIS IN THE U.K

BLACK CAN'T ALLY WITH NORTHAFRICANS IN FRANCE

I remember that Somali corner video when raspect was chatting the most shit, telling lies and yelling. hope those pakis acid attack him.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
ileen what Umar Johnson said is true nobody wants to ally with Blacks politically because they wanna start sexing the women of their allys.

THIS IS WHY -

where did Dr Umar Johnson say that? please video

Black rastafarian guy (Raspect) trying to ally with pakistanis/muslims a couple weeks ago the pakistanis/muslims gave him £1000 during the his youtube live chat a week later the black guy starts getting close to this pakistani girl (Sayeeda al husseini) all hell as broke loose since then these timo jileecs aint fuckin around and it might mean the end of speakers corner all because of a black dating a pakistani girl!

other timo jileecs are getting involed too like begalis and sikh reverts getting on code
Somalis are too kind to somali revert hoes! it's embarrasing in my family our females know not to even go in that direction, some somali fathers are weak as f*ck.

:siilaanyolaugh:

THIS IS WHY -

For real! why can't they get the message....no one wants them for in laws! they are mostly criminals and will divorce your daughter in a year leaving her with a Madow child and no alimony.

I feel like i'm listening to rednecks reading poetry.

:farmajoyaab:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Screenshot_2018-12-10-22-31-54.png

I seen this somali boy alot but didn't realise he's actually this good looking when he shuts up :p
Shame he's lander:vo3yidw:
:yacadiim: jk I love them all across

Who was the paki girl he fucked? most of them are hairy and ugly.

:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.