Italians tear down the EU flag from the European Commission headquarters in Rome

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
They’ve entered their far right faze, don’t be surprised when other European countries follow suit

Whenever the that Meloni wins the elections she will be holding the seat for 7 years, good luck to the migrants living there especially the African ones.

They’ve entered their alt right faze, don’t be surprised when other European countries follow suit
That seems to be the trend. I guess you can't blame them, quality of life is going all over Europe.

If Italy ends up leaving the EU it would hurt France (Defacto #2 player in the EU) the most, it might also effect Spain and other countries who relay directly on Italian trade and currency too. It might cause a huge ripple effect if they leave.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Italy never reckoned with its fascist past. While Germany accepted its wrongdoings and made amends. Thats why Germany is so left leaning but Italy is constantly Right leaning. Italy had a civil war right when WWII was ending, so part of the population was with the allies, while part of the population was fighting with the Nazis. When the partisans won they simply rebuilt Italy on a left-leaning basis and fascists simply went quiet,

The Italian population is also fucking ancient, I’m not even joking, the mean age is 48, so conservative views are popular

They’ve entered their far right faze, don’t be surprised when other European countries follow suit

Whenever the that Meloni wins the elections she will be holding the seat for 7 years, good luck to the migrants living there especially the African ones.
Good, I hope all immigrants stay where they are, if they are not compromising, I hope all EU leaders become like meloni

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Italy never reckoned with its fascist past. While Germany accepted its wrongdoings and made amends. Thats why Germany is so left leaning but Italy is constantly Right leaning. Italy had a civil war right when WWII was ending, so part of the population was with the allies, while part of the population was fighting with the Nazis. When the partisans won they simply rebuilt Italy on a left-leaning basis and fascists simply went quiet,

The Italian population is also fucking ancient, I’m not even joking, the mean age is 48, so conservative views are popular

Same with Russia, they never reckoned with their genocidal past and the role they played in enabling Hitler.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These are ungrateful scums, their Gov done a lot to stabilise the inflation, gas prices etc, yet they are ungrateful, burnning their bills saying we are not gonna pay although they pay less compared to other EU countries.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
fck it, it seems like Europeans are fucking soft, Russia owned them, bend them over, and if they protested, Putin will cut the gas, and average EU can't handle household expenses being 50% of his salary, damn how they gonna go to vacation this next summer?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@World

How do you think Crimea became ethnically Russian?

They committed ethnic cleansing against the Indigenous Muslim population.

Denying Russia’s genocidal past is spitting on the legacies of the subjugated Tatar Muslims. Astaghfirullah.

The sad thing is that she won’t be able to fix the economy because she has no plan just like Trump. Their voters will remain angry even after she leaves office.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Their population decline will be a sight to see, there is tears in my eyes right now, they will be fucked for the rest of this century. Allahu Akbar:silanyosmile:

World

VIP
@World

How do you think Crimea became ethnically Russian?

They committed ethnic cleansing against the Indigenous Muslim population.

Denying Russia’s genocidal past is spitting on the legacies of the subjugated Tatar Muslims. Astaghfirullah.
Millions of Russians and Eastern Europeans were enslaved and killed by Tatars for centuries. Have a look at the Crimean Khanate, their economy was based on raiding and enslavement for sex slaves.

Trending

Latest posts