ITALIAN BLOODSUCKING PROFITEER of colonial Italian Somaliland writes abt the “glory of occupation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
anaguu rabaa in uu noo wanaajo his childhood and birth in Somalia. Kulahaa “I use to play with our slave’s children. Ethnicity didn’t matter”. f*ck off! Ethnicity didn’t matter to you because you were living a luxurious life you piece of shit

anaguu rabaa in uu noo wanaajo his childhood and birth in Somalia. Kulahaa “I use to play with our slave’s children. Ethnicity didn’t matter”. f*ck off! Ethnicity didn’t matter to you because you were living a luxurious life you piece of shit

f*ck them they enslave the bantus not the real somali he dares to say somali fk tht italy he should have said bantu

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Of course these coons put this on their best of somalia page...
other posts include one with a somali woman with an half asian child...

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I dont get why somalis want to have a blood vengence with italians saxib they never abused us or enslaved us only bantus and they conciderd us part of the medetarianian race anyways so fascicm didnt hurt us , i can understand Madows but somalis need to drop the plot

I dont get why somalis want to have a blood vengence with italians saxib they never abused us or enslaved us only bantus and they conciderd us part of the medetarianian race anyways so fascicm didnt hurt us , i can understand Madows but somalis need to drop the plot
I get your point, but in the grand scheme of things Somalia was Italy's, France's & England's "" back then; any dignified & proud Somali would detest the colonial period(italian, french and english).

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I get your point, but in the grand scheme of things Somalia was Italy's, France's & England's "" back then; any dignified & proud Somali would detest the colonial period(italian, french and english).
saxib everyone was europes even the arrogant Arabs , Chinese and all south east asian countries apart from japan

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What's with the inferiority complex.

All countries were conquered and colonized throughout history.

The Italians even controlled Britain for hundreds of years and even gave them their names and first roads.

The Chinese, Japanese, Russia etc all had the same experience as us and you don't see them about the past.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't see any problem with this.
If we could, we would have colonised the rest of the planet.
And the Italians were the least harmful.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What's with the inferiority complex.

All countries were conquered and colonized throughout history.

The Italians even controlled Britain for hundreds of years and even gave them their names and first roads.

The Chinese, Japanese, Russia etc all had the same experience as us and you don't see them about the past.
agreed we shouldnt lower ourselves to the Madow standards
am somali and proud but at the same time can acknowlede that things happen

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If only Somaliweyn followed down the same path to glory & freedom as Japan did back then...
:wow:
we did saxib for a while we kharbashed the portoguese and destroyed their empire in africa we got nothing to be ashamed and even our half cushitc bros ethiopia smashed the italians the rest of the world thinks of the horn of africans as kings bro dont lower us to the Madows saxib

we did saxib for a while we kharbashed the portoguese and destroyed their empire in africa we got nothing to be ashamed and even our half cushitc bros ethiopia smashed the italiansthe rest of the world thinks of the horn of africans as kings bro dont lower us to the Madows saxib
You took it the wrong way sxb, i'm referring to the imperialism time period. We could've remained independent like Japan & build a modern state to compete with the Europeans.

I know we have glorious pre-imperialism history.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You took it the wrong way sxb, i'm referring to the imperialism time period. We could've remained independent like Japan & build a modern state to compete with the Europeans.

I know we have glorious pre-imperialism history.
yes i know but what japan did was experiment with European technologies copied a lot of it and then used it against them , a lot of countries today arnt as advanced as japanese or south koreans the arabs asians lack behind they were just a lucky cercumstance of history nothing else

Somalia:pachah1: Villa Somalia:pachah1:The name Farmaajio:pachah1: The flag:pachah1: how many remnants of colonial slave past remain. Even the somali dhaqan has been wiped from Somalia:susp:

Somalia:pachah1: Villa Somalia:pachah1:The name Farmaajio:pachah1: The flag:pachah1: how many remnants of colonial slave past remain. Even the somali dhaqan has been wiped from Somalia:susp:
Djibouti doesn't even have Somali & Afar as official languages; they made the french & arabic languages as official over there. It's disgraceful.

At the very least, Af Somali is official in Somalia.

Last edited:
Only, if, only, if, if, if

No only’s and ifs, one undeniable fact is we were more Somalis, at peace with one another, no hunger existed, produced more food, educated children and treated people with minor diseases when the Italians ruled Somalia than today. Unfortunately, we were functioning better as Somalis than today.

Have you noticed of Somali meetings in the diaspora where they physically fight and when a couple of white cops enter the hall, they all stop fighting and act like good behaving children. What should we do? Continue with our destructive path or call back our colonial masters to unite, feed, educate, civilise and treat us from diseaes?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Only, if, only, if, if, if

No only’s and ifs, one undeniable fact is we were more Somalis, at peace with one another, no hunger existed, produced more food, educated children and treated people with minor diseases when the Italians ruled Somalia than today. Unfortunately, we were functioning better as Somalis than today.

Have you noticed of Somali meetings in the diaspora where they physically fight and when a couple of white cops enter the hall, they all stop fighting and act like good behaving children. What should we do? Continue with our destructive path or call back our colonial masters to unite, feed, educate, civilise and treat us from diseaes?
saxib what about the arabs who are killing each other becouse of a diffrence of religon what about afghanistan and pakistan who are recieving aid from europe and america
saxib its not just somalis its all over the world however somalia was a higly functioning country before the europeans
we had cities we had running water through the ajuuraans irrigations systems, we traded valuebles like gold with china and india and defended our nations from Portugals armies i know we have issues but were not congo or Madows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts