IT DAWN ON ME! Is there any country in Europe where Geeljire that’s more boring then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sweden?

Maybe Norway comes second....Finland has to suck..Denmark is so plain ...manne these Scandinavian Somalis, no wonder they are prone to atheism because they become so despondents and lethargic from boredom

Sweden?

Maybe Norway comes second....Finland has to suck..Denmark is so plain ...manne these Scandinavian Somalis, no wonder they are prone to atheism because they become so despondents and lethargic from boredom

The atheist da'wah scene is intense in America, but I do think having a welfare-state minimizes the consequences of estranged relations with family and thus make Somalis less dependent on community which leads to more open gaalos.

Sweden is not boring if you well assimilated but if not then you only hope is to go to the Shiisha summer Somali football games, espresso house and most importantly Dj Zubeer events

:dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sweden is not boring if you well assimilated but if not then you only hope is to go to the Shiisha summer Somali football games, espresso house and most importantly Dj Zubeer events

:dabcasar:

Bro! Was up with that female looking dude? I’m talking about this Subeer naag. Dude has love handles :holeup::jaynerd::kanyehmm:

Bro! Was up with that female looking dude? I’m talking about this Subeer naag. Dude has love handles :holeup::jaynerd::kanyehmm:
He was a dj for some half Swedish/Kenya rapper and an interpreter

But he came to realize he could make more money from Somali Fobs, now nigga be flying right left and center, has a travel agency and clothing line

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was a dj for some half Swedish/Kenya rapper and an interpreter

But he came to realize he could make more money from Somali Fobs, now nigga be flying right left and center, has a travel agency and clothing line

Wait a minute! This nigga who be flying on a daily basis was the DJ of a biracial dude. Was he well known in the DJ scene ?

This dude has so many fobs back home following him and have made him a celebrity of theirs.

But you’ve heard it from me but this guy’s days are numbered. The guy is down right neef! Always chasing Somali government officials while going live in Mogadishu. He keeps coming back to Mogadishu and keeps going live while talking negative about the rebels. Talk about begging for the Angel of Death to hurry up on yourself

Science and logic is very important in Scandinavia, people are skeptic by nature and Somalis are the same. You become like the people you live among.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts