IT’S NOT FAIR

Why do all my brothers and male cousins have bigger asses than me? Like it’s not just big it’s huge BASKETBALL HUGE. And while me the woman in the family is born with a flat ass.

Every time I see those large shaking butt cheeks I fill up with anger and want to rip it out.

Like you ompa loompas bidar having Siad Baare looking males don’t deserve such a blessing from Allah.

Just a while back my male cousin was checked out by a worker in DQ. Like excuse me sir what do you see in that ugly boy with a face riddled with acne and teeth the color of piss do you need glasses?

Anyways it’s just not fair it makes me so mad.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why do all my brothers and male cousins have bigger asses than me? Like it’s not just big it’s huge BASKETBALL HUGE. And while me the woman in the family is born with a flat ass.

Every time I see those large shaking butt cheeks I fill up with anger and want to rip it out.

Like you ompa loompas bidar having Siad Baare looking males don’t deserve such a blessing from Allah.

Just a while back my male cousin was checked out by a worker in DQ. Like excuse me sir what do you see in that ugly boy with a face riddled with acne and teeth the color of piss do you need glasses?

just gain more weight

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I too am blessed with a hockey player butt. It is what it is.

deal-with-it1.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bro it’s not that easy, I eat nonstop and have never went over 45 kg
:mjcry:
according to the instetue of having a fat male sibling a study conducted on him showed watching anime all day and eating a hippo to every meal combined that with laying around all day will result in excalerated weight gain

according to the instetue of having a fat male sibling a study conducted on him showed watching anime all day and eating a hippo to every meal combined that with laying around all day will result in excalerated weight gain
But neither of them are fat, they just have a fatass. Unlike my Obese male cousins that still get checked out by Khaniis men.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’ll do that, I already drink heavy cream instead of regular milk. What is some unsweetened Whipped cream going to do to me?
true and by eating a whole ass cake and re watching all of naruto and ur behind should be able to get stuck on doors everytime utry to walk though them

Trending