It’s real and it happens (daqaan celis)

Should daqaan celis be forgotten or addressed

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
If they were actually putting you in chains and beating you up that would probably make the girls resent Islam and their parents even more so daqaan celis like this is not ok

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
to be fair @herkase whats the diffrence between dhagan celis or child services and prisons where you will be suppousedly rehabilitated its better to be taken care of by your parents and intermediate family members who actually care about you as opposed to law inforcement and child services where you are likely to be abused and in some cases sexuually assaulted especially in prizon

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
it is just the same... because all those things are the system that needs to change
its not the same at least with dhagan cales the people looking after you actually care about you and love you while child services are known for child sex abuses and neglect or even law enforcement who imprison you for years

VixR

Veritas
I admire that even though you were free, you researched and made sure the other kids who were left behind in chains were also freed.

I can’t imagine what you went through. Make sure you work through it, so it doesn’t ruin your life. You’re strong.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I admire that even though you were free, you researched and made sure the other kids who were left behind in chains were also freed.

I can’t imagine what you went through. Make sure you work through it, so it doesn’t ruin your life. You’re strong.
what did she go through that could be worse then child services or prison dhagan celis is no different yet you have these femenist no dhagan girls who apeal to the west and even lock up their parents for just doing what their responcible for

i cant believe you of all people support a gashin who snictched on her own mom, my mom beat the shit out of me when i was a kid yet i never snitched

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
my parents are my parents I blame every Somali person I came across and addressed me with nothing but hate and evil intent
Your parents are as stupid as they are shitty parents,No idea how you even forgave them.
to be fair @herkase whats the diffrence between dhagan celis or child services and prisons where you will be suppousedly rehabilitated its better to be taken care of by your parents and intermediate family members who actually care about you as opposed to law inforcement and child services where you are likely to be abused and in some cases sexuually assaulted especially in prizon
I highly doubt there a thousands of kids under child services getting regularly beat with sticks and hoses for not learning Qur'an. Cut the bullshit, I hate it when Somalis demonize child services and law enforcement because they think their children are going to be gaals because of it but nah getting chained and beaten is better than stories of child sex abuse made up by some obese habaryar.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Your parents are as stupid as they are shitty parents,No idea how you even forgave them.

I highly doubt there a thousands of kids under child services getting regularly beat with sticks and hoses for not learning Qur'an. Cut the bullshit, I hate it when Somalis demonize child services and law enforcement because they think their children are going to be gaals because of it.
law inforcement put you in a cell where your raped daily,:shookgabre:
child services are known for neglecting the shit out of kids and their pretty shitty parents no kidding since their not your parents they are also known for shit ton of abuse, i was allways scared when my parents threatend me with calling child services

the only diffrence between dhagan celis , child services or juvenile prisons is that dhagan celis is not a state sanctioned institution so anyone caught practising it is imidiately arrested the OP knew that and snitched on her mom

Trending