Istagfurallah, christian somali abused in Dadaab

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailysabah.com/op-ed/2019/02/19/chinese-aim-for-somalias-shores
  1. WTF, is there an underground church in Dadaab. WTH have we been doing wrong.
  2. what happend to the woman was undeserved and that should never have happend to her. They should have just made her an outcast:hillarybiz:
  3. Third, She made her 4 children gaalo and did that behind her husbands back:faysalwtf:. Not only did she turn away from islam, she made her children do the same. Even if she comes back to Islam, it's to late her kids are gaalos and it's all cause of her:mjcry:
Have anybody here heared about Daadab undergroud church?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Many Christians in Somalia were killed by crazy Islamists. Nothing new.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Those poor refugees accepted to convert hoping they'd get resettled in wealthy western nations.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

This wouldn't have happened had those dumb evangelical missionaries not forcibly converted her. My uncle once fell for this nonsense as well---after being treated for a serious injury by missionaries (I think Catholic nuns?) in a hospital, he was given a bible. He was brainwashed into believing them and encouraged to avoid his Islamic prayers and pray to Jesus in secret. Eventually, he got the better of his senses and left a tape recorder for us years later about the trappings of Christianity. Good man he was, tells you nobody is perfect.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Most if not all of these stories are fake. These people want Somalia to be under the control of the Vatican and the Pope so they can turn us into a philippines and Latin American style shithole.

Christianity is a political weapon

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Most if not all of these stories are fake. These people want Somalia to be under the control of the Vatican and the Pope so they can turn us into a philippines and Latin American style shithole.

Christianity is a political weapon

Imagine Somalia being a Catholic country from colonization :damn:10/10 would bet you that we would've been hit real hard by the AIDs epidemic. Nobody ever credits our conservative Islamic values that totally saved us from that plague.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-2-20_9-57-32.png

Forgive me Aabo for I have sinned.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Won't be surprised if it's fake.

Protestant missionary sites claim there are attacks on them Ethiopia and blame it on Orthodox or Muslim people, I don't know where they get their information from.

These people are real obsessed, subhanallah :noneck:Remember that missionary who tried to illegally reach an isolated tribe but ended up getting killed by the locals?

upload_2019-2-20_10-8-41.png

These people are obsessed with martyrdom.

These people are real obsessed, subhanallah :noneck:Remember that missionary who tried to illegally reach an isolated tribe but ended up getting killed by the locals?

View attachment 66054

These people are obsessed with martyrdom.

I'll be going to that island soon to introduce Injera:trumpsmirk:.

Most of them are money obsessed, they could be evangelising people in their own countries, not sure what brings them to come to places that already have a religion...

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I'll be going to that island soon to introduce Injera:trumpsmirk:.

Most of them are money obsessed, they could be evangelising people in their own countries, not sure what brings them to come to places that already have a religion...

You do you, walaal :2tjlv3e: At least they can eat the injera :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending