Israeli settlers want to take over East Jerusalem displacing Palestinians

Dozens of Palestinians are facing imminent dispossession from their homes in the occupied East Jerusalem neighbourhood of Sheikh Jarrah, in what they say is a move to force them out and replace it entirely with a Jewish settlement.

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
May Allah curse these jews. I eagerly await the day they will be driven out like the vermin they are.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This may come across as harsh but it’s the brutal truth I think everybody needs to come to terms with the fact Israel isn’t going anywhere and it’s here to stay. The fight against Israel is not a winnable one.

No country will help Palestine even their own Arab brethren’s like the Saudis for example. The only thing Palestinians could do is strike a deal and salvage whatever remains of the 2 state solution

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This may come across as harsh but it’s the brutal truth I think everybody needs to come to terms with the fact Israel isn’t going anywhere and it’s here to stay. The fight against Israel is not winnable one.

No country will help Palestine even their own Arab brethren’s like the Saudis for example. The only thing Palestinians could do strike a deal and salvage whatever remains of the 2 state solution
There is no deal Jews are determined to wipe out every last Palestinian.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This may come across as harsh but it’s the brutal truth I think everybody needs to come to terms with the fact Israel isn’t going anywhere and it’s here to stay. The fight against Israel is not a winnable one.

No country will help Palestine even their own Arab brethren’s like the Saudis for example. The only thing Palestinians could do is strike a deal and salvage whatever remains of the 2 state solution
Anyone knows that is a dream, making a deal, with the golden age of ultra right Israeli politics, fully backed by their allies and Arab state, gosh they have all the balls to do as they wish, that they will not have a deal except Palestinians leaving the whole region, never to mention that any Palestinian have no cards to make a deal, if you're not seeing Israel is winning, making a deal is lose, unless that deal is fuking great. It's a political, interest and right suicide.

Reminds me of Manifest Destiny, when whites took over the remaining native lands in North America! They did it because they believed they were destined by God!

1620413708231.png

Israeli settlers also believe they are destined by God!
And just like the natives in America, the Palestinians don't have enough power to stop them!

Muslimeen abandoned jihad fisabillah so Allah humiliated us.

O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allaah (i.e. Jihaad) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the Hereafter.

If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people; and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allaah is Able to do all things”

[al-Tawbah 9:38-39]

Trending

Latest posts