Israeli protestors mock Islam and taunt arabs.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
If I was dictator of Somalia, I can guarantee Somalia be a copy paste of Israel in 20 years. I would have free and fair elections after. Too bad they want the status quo. I unfortunately have no hope otherwise.
Wallahi sometimes I think that when Allah swt created the concept of idiot he placed it in somalia.

Muzaffer

I have been to K5 and Somaliland but I hope to visit family in southern Somalia and Djibouti too.

:pachah1:
mashallah I'm happy to see someone with vision

Muzaffer

For some reason I donโ€™t believe this!

Somalis are not idiots, sometimes they act nacaas yes but never idiots! Get it right warya :mugshotman:
well by being qablilist or by forgetting about the lost land of Ogaden and DJI and NFD :trumpsmirk: :umwhat:

whats the 2nd nakba
edit: turns out its kicking palestinian how sad how they went from persecuted to shouting the same thing as nazi surprising :bell:

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
We are 60% sub saharan and 40% eurasian I'm pretty sure
Those guys are just the Somali supremacists that like seeing 100% Somali. The reality is a good chunk of Somalis have some Indian, North African, Yemeni/Levantine. Heck the culture/history sub forum is full of peoples 23andme results showing some arab in them

Its us too.. look it up bud
Idk who youโ€™re talking about, but most Somali have around 20% Eurasian blood because of leaving the continent. The Amhara and Tigrinya have 30-50% of Eurasian blood because they werenโ€™t a pre-existing group

16:

45. Do those who scheme evils feel secure that God will not cause the earth to cave in with them, or that the punishment will not come upon them from where they do not perceive?

46. Or that He will not seize them during their activities? And they will not be able to prevent it.

47. Or that He will not seize them while in dread? Your Lord is Gentle and Merciful.

61. If God were to hold mankind for their injustices, He would not leave upon it a single creature, but He postpones them until an appointed time. Then, when their time arrives, they will not delay it by one hour, nor will they advance it.