Israel using illegal missiles to attack Gaza

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
The Israelis are using white phosphorus missiles which are illegal by international law. These missiles are illegal because it contains harmful/toxic chemicals and the shrapnel spreads out the farthest. These two combined can cause extreme damage to ones skin even if they’re a good distance away from the spot of impact, take for example this girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What an atrocity

Stop putting graphic images unspoilered, you are making people sick. There is no reason beyond shock value to post these images without warning, I opened this thread hoping to read an article.

Xaruun

VIP
The yahuud dogs will recieve this level of pain 1000x over for all eternity in akhiro inshallah
Also spoiler those images

Why do y'all care if even other Arabs don't as Africans? Hell they've made peace with them, and do business with them Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, UAE all have open relationship with them, and the others secretly so why do y'all care when we have bigger issues back at home hell Kenya is trying to close daadab which contains 300 thousand Somalis who have been there for 30 plus years.

Why do y'all care if even other Arabs don't as Africans? Hell they've made peace with them, and do business with them Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, UAE all have open relationship with them, and the others secretly so why do y'all care when we have bigger issues back at home hell Kenya is trying to close daadab which contains 300 thousand Somalis who have been there for 30 plus years.

I don't like bullies is why I care. However, I do care more about the welfare of Somalis.

Babies are being bombed and killed and this is what you say? You're sick and you need help

Trending

Latest posts