Isn't it amazing how Somalia is the only homogenous country in Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tbh the bantus are bigger threat to somali expansion then the habashies. the bantus out number them and have already infiltrated somalia en masse. theres not a single picture from southern somalia all the way up to puntland where you won't see atlas one bantu, or bantu adjacent nigga. they are the biggest threat to the somali race. the habashies keep to themselves and for the most part stay in their nations.

Bantu adjacent? :icon lol:

I love the fact that our people are the most homogenous nation in the world.
:diddyass:
Our tribal system is a form of eugenics, helping to preserve our beautiful DNA - ethnic Somalis not Bantu or other non Somali minorities....:denzelnigga:
Its not true, Somalis are not homogenous, but it applies discrimination policy to deny the rights of other communities in the country.

Its not true, Somalis are not homogenous, but it applies discrimination policy to deny the rights of other communities in the country.

I was referring to the separate tribes and how they have managed to hold on to ancient DNA that is only unique to ethnic Somalis in the horn.

The discrimination of miniorites based on their clan is a fact, but the Indians do the same with their caste system and the west divide themselves according to economical statuses....

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Harsh environment is the reason why they were never conquered by Bantu. Though Somalis consider themselves to be extremely good looking, I guess Bantus thought they were not worth a trip to the desert.

Bantu adjacent? :icon lol:
The Bantus are the indigenous people of Somalia. Don;t mix up the country Somalia and the Somali ethnic. The Somali ethnic lives in the north to to central Somalia, but the whole southern Somalia belongs to the Bantu people. Look at this history

''But the East African trading ports were not isolated communities of foreign merchants. They were largely populated by black Africans speaking African languages like Somali in Mogadishu and Bantu further south). In some areas this coastal mingling of languages would finally develop into the language of Swahili which combines elements of Arabic, Bantu, and even some European languages.

http://orias.berkeley.edu/resources...red-sea-east-africa-and-arabian-sea-1328-1330

muz2.jpg muzungul1.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Bantus are the indigenous people of Somalia. Don;t mix up the country Somalia and the Somali ethnic. The Somali ethnic lives in the north to to central Somalia, but the whole southern Somalia belongs to the Bantu people. Look at this history

''But the East African trading ports were not isolated communities of foreign merchants. They were largely populated by black Africans speaking African languages like Somali in Mogadishu and Bantu further south). In some areas this coastal mingling of languages would finally develop into the language of Swahili which combines elements of Arabic, Bantu, and even some European languages.

http://orias.berkeley.edu/resources...red-sea-east-africa-and-arabian-sea-1328-1330

View attachment 19257 View attachment 19259

:mjlol:

Straight up West African immigrants, your average "East African" Bantu, a little Cushitic admixture not withstanding, plots with other West Africans.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Harsh environment is the reason why they were never conquered by Bantu. Though Somalis consider themselves to be extremely good looking, I guess Bantus thought they were not worth a trip to the desert.
@Bahal

Awkward moment when the British believed that they saved the Kikiyu from extermination by the Darood. Just like how the Bantus conquered the other Cushites, the Darood would have reconquered those regions back and reached South Africa were it not for the European colonialists. :icon lol::icon lol:

2a0ck5i.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal

Awkward moment when the British believed that they saved the Kikiyu from extermination by the Darood. Just like how the Bantus conquered the other Cushites, the Darood would have reconquered those regions back and reached South Africa were it not for the European colonialists. :icon lol::icon lol:

2a0ck5i.jpg

I've been looking for that doc for a long time sxb

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

We would've made it to the Cape if they had come half a century later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending