Islamophobic Abuse outside East London Mosque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like all the cadaan fuleys have got a bit of confidence from what happened in Christchurch, NZ to carry out their own attacks.

Most likely more attacks, is ilaaliya walaalayaal.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yikes. I always knew Islamophobia was an issue here in the West but honestly politicans should work harder to crack down on it.

See what happens when they go to the hood instead of the mosque. See what happens when these cowardly cadaans have no weapons and stand against young men their age.

Fucking cowards! i always said the gun is the weapon of ibless, for without it's invention colonisation wouldn't have happened and whites wouldn't be crying about immigrants coming to their lands.

:kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You see this and you see xalimos bigging up white gaalo.....wallahi some of our people are ignorant
People fucking died today including little kids, this isn't the time to bring up gender wars, have some respect for the victims.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Multiculturalism and its limits. Muslims should go back home!
If someone sees your dark ass in a white town they will beat the f*ck out of you. They don't care if you are muslim or not muslim they just hate immigrants. Bonjour won't help you

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If someone sees your dark ass in a white town they will beat the f*ck out of you. They don't care if you are muslim or not muslim they just hate immigrants. Bonjour won't help you

Thank you captain obvious!

VIP
Islamophobia is a term that needs to be retired. We should instead use anti muslim bias/hate. There's nothing irational about fearing islam in the post 9/11 world

Guys stop joking around! this is serious. Now more than ever we need to unite with one another and help each other through these difficult times. It's sad that these basement dwelling incels are more organised than we are. We divide ourselves on so much and then wonder why we are no longer welcomed in gaalo lands and why we can't enjoy peace in our own lands.

:kanyehmm:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Multiculturalism and its limits. Muslims should go back home!
Nigga, you should do night prayers and pray to god we don’t go back home cause if we go back you’re coming with us and back home they never heard of law you will get killed if ur an apostate and that’s facts. You think anyone cares what you believe in your still considered one of us so you gone get ur act right and take shahadah or :fittytousand:

Ps: this only applies back home. In the west u got freedom of speech, freedom to eat, & access to khanis anus if that’s what ur on.
:susp:

Last edited:
Nigga, you should do night prayers and pray to god we don’t go back home cause if we go back you’re coming with us and back home there’s no such thing as law you will get killed if ur an apostate and that’s facts. You think anyone cares what you believe in your still considered one of us so you gone get ur act right and take shahadah or :fittytousand:

Come on sxb, you know our Deen says no compulsion. Every man and woman has free will, and they should be able to come to a final decision themselves.
:siilaanyosmile:

Just make Du'a for our brother 4head. Who knows, Allah(SWT) may make him a Muslim next week and one of us non-muslim. Even if 4head doesn't change, may Allah raise from 4head's progeny righteous Muslims that will benefit the Ummah immensely.

AMEEN THUMA AMEEN.

:friendhug:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nigga, you should do night prayers and pray to god we don’t go back home cause if we go back you’re coming with us and back home they never heard of law you will get killed if ur an apostate and that’s facts. You think anyone cares what you believe in your still considered one of us so you gone get ur act right and take shahadah or :fittytousand:

Ps: this only applies back home. In the west u got freedom of speech, freedom to eat w/e & lastly freedom to khanis futo if that’s what ur on.
:susp:

I won't go back home because I'm not stupid enough, but i suggest to muslims somalis to go back home. It's safer for you. I'm not into khanis shit lmao don't worry about it

I won't go back home because I'm not stupid enough, but i suggest to muslims somalis to go back home. It's safer for you. I'm not into khanis shit lmao don't worry about it
@4head I hope you return back to the religion.I pray allah guides and never lets go of you. You seem like a good guy. I don't want to see you in the same place of torture with the guy that mercilessly killed many today and others like him. Please heed my message today and Seek expert islamic advice. Some will manage to convert you i promise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.